Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe

Go to the eight review down, it's the one after Suzy's.

ReputationRep:
    Is Oxo Tower supposed to be good or something?

ReputationRep:
    lol so what?

ReputationRep:
    lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    lol so what?
    up the oxo tower = anal

ReputationRep:
    When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    Hehehe

Go to the eight review down, it's the one after Suzy's.
    What about it? :confused:

ReputationRep:

What's your point?

Oh i get it now . Very funny actually!

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh, heh, bit slow on that one. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spider)
    When my boyfriend told me he wanted to take me up the Oxo Tower for my birthday, I was a bit hesitant at first because I didn't really think it was my scene. How wrong I was! I mean, yeah, so it's a bit of a strain on the old back pocket, and I admit I did feel a bit uncomfortable initially. But a couple of cocktails helped me relax and soon I was really getting into it - we carried on well into the night. It was a great experience and I really loved it - so much so that I won't let my boyfriend take me anywhere else now! So if anyone ever wants to take you up the Oxo Tower, just throw caution to the wind and go for it!
    lol, its really good!

ReputationRep:
    Oh!
    Lol :d

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.