The Student Room Group

A level choices

I feel so lost with my a level choices.i have no idea what I want to do in the future.at the moment I have chosen psychology sociology English lit but I feel like I would close doors if I choose those subjects. I got the highest in sociology and English lit at gcse. However I'm not sure if I want to do bio chem either
Original post by Lara121
I feel so lost with my a level choices.i have no idea what I want to do in the future.at the moment I have chosen psychology sociology English lit but I feel like I would close doors if I choose those subjects. I got the highest in sociology and English lit at gcse. However I'm not sure if I want to do bio chem either

Hi there!
I understand how hard it can be to choose A levels, especially when you're not sure what you want to do in the future. Do you have any idea of what you want to do, like which career sector? I used to take A level biology and chemistry. Which I found both very interesting, sciency subjects I think are good A levels to have as they open opportunites in the healthcare sector, if you are interested in that. Another A level to consider could be business studies, gaining that A level is useful as it shows you are business minded, which can be useful in the future.
But choose the A levels that you would enjoy and be comfotable with.
Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest