Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am about to start renting a house in brighton and before I sign the tenancy agreement I need to provide two things.

    A referance and a letter from my parents saying they will act as Guarantor for my rent. I was just wondering what the person who writes the reference needs to say. And also what information my parents need to give in the letter saying that they will be Guarantors.

    Any help would be very helpfull

    The best person to ask would be your landlord? They'll be the one who knows exactly what they need to say.
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.