The Student Room Group

UKCAT Test Day

Does anyone have tips for the night before & day of the UKCAT😓 mine's tomorrow and I'm so so nervous, should I be revising right now or just relaxing? Any help would be great!
Mine is tomorrow too! I did a mock test earlier today and some more exercises and will probably do a bit more in the morning but don't want to stress myself out! Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by yasmintunnah
Mine is tomorrow too! I did a mock test earlier today and some more exercises and will probably do a bit more in the morning but don't want to stress myself out! Best of luck!

I didn't do much today at all! For some reason I'm a lot more nervous than I would be for any other exam😩😩 omg good luck to you too!! What time is yours?
Reply 3
Original post by Luvli_2525
Mines today too I haven't done much prep and it's in 5 hours !!!

Awww good luck, mine's in an hour 😩
Original post by z1820
I didn't do much today at all! For some reason I'm a lot more nervous than I would be for any other exam😩😩 omg good luck to you too!! What time is yours?

it's at 3pm:frown: Might do some questions this morning but don't want my brain to be too frazzled! Will be glad to get it out the way tbh!
Thanks and good luck to you too you'll be fine 👍🏻
Original post by yasmintunnah
it's at 3pm:frown: Might do some questions this morning but don't want my brain to be too frazzled! Will be glad to get it out the way tbh!

mines at 3pm too 😵
Original post by Luvli_2525
mines at 3pm too 😵

Good luck! xx
Reply 8
How did it go?
Got an average of 665 so quite happy! Wbu?

Quick Reply