Ayesha_1221
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Applications for 2018 opened recently😬.
We'll use this thread to help each other and give each other tips, what stage are people currently at and what offices have people applied to?
Good luck to all👍😀👍
ellebu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Ayesha_1221)
Applications for 2018 opened recently😬.
We'll use this thread to help each other and give each other tips, what stage are people currently at and what offices have people applied to?
Good luck to all👍😀👍
Hey, I'm applying for accountancy school leaver programs this year. Does EY run a programme where you can take ACCA exams etc. Nice meeting you btw
Ayesha_1221
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,😁
Ey offer ACA, from what I am aware ACA and ACCA are very similar and the career paths are basically the same so you won't really be limited by doing ACA.
Have you applied to EY yet what stage you are you at?
ellebu
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,😁
Ey offer ACA, from what I am aware ACA and ACCA are very similar and the career paths are basically the same so you won't really be limited by doing ACA.
Oh okay thanks, I haven't yet because I wasn't sure if they just did business apprenticeships, but I'll deffo have a look today, thx! Have u applied then? I have for PWC and he been invited for an assessment day, but I have to wait till one is organised, I suppose it's because I'm a bit early ☺️
Chronoscope
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to Finance and Accountancy.
ellebu
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi,😁
I applied today for Assurance at the Southampton office. Just waiting to hear now for the next stage if I get through. 😬
Isaac Copeland
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've applied for Tax in Leeds, just completed the numerical and verbal reasoning test. Currently preparing for the phone interview in the hope that I pass 😅
ellebu
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Isaac Copeland)
I've applied for Tax in Leeds, just completed the numerical and verbal reasoning test. Currently preparing for the phone interview in the hope that I pass 😅
Good Luck! I didn't realise there was a phone interview, I'm just waiting for an assessment day after my tests. 😀
Isaac Copeland
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ellebu)
Good Luck! I didn't realise there was a phone interview, I'm just waiting for an assessment day after my tests. 😀
Ah yes Im mistaken there isn't a phone interview, I got though to the assessment centre after my tests! Just need to get a reply with the date. How are you getting on?
ellebu
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Isaac Copeland)
Ah yes Im mistaken there isn't a phone interview, I got though to the assessment centre after my tests! Just need to get a reply with the date. How are you getting on?
Haha, same just waiting for a date. I'm not sure when it will come through though?
miz13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just applied for Restructuring in London. Pray for me guys and gals. Is there no entry requirements A-Level wise? the website just says 'you must have acquired 3 A-levels' I'm assuming that means CCC? Also the ACA is actually better than the ACCA as it qualifies you as a Chartered Accountant, whereas the ACCA qualifies you as a Certified Accountant which you can only do Audit with
Isaac Copeland
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ellebu)
Haha, same just waiting for a date. I'm not sure when it will come through though?
Up to four weeks until you get a date
deedott
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thought I'd join in. I have my partner interview this week, good luck to everyone! Happy to help out if you want some tips
deedott
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by miz13)
Just applied for Restructuring in London. Pray for me guys and gals. Is there no entry requirements A-Level wise? the website just says 'you must have acquired 3 A-levels' I'm assuming that means CCC? Also the ACA is actually better than the ACCA as it qualifies you as a Chartered Accountant, whereas the ACCA qualifies you as a Certified Accountant which you can only do Audit with
Same here! Just to clarify, there is basically no difference between ACA and ACCA and both paths will make you a chartered accountant. You can do audit, accounts, tax and whatever the hell you like with both qualifications
miz13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Wow, well done man. That seems really early, lets hope you catch the worm haha

(Original post by deedott)
Thought I'd join in. I have my partner interview this week, good luck to everyone! Happy to help out if you want some tips
deedott
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by miz13)
Wow, well done man. That seems really early, lets hope you catch the worm haha
Thanks! A few people on my AC already have offers which is a good sign!

Have you received your online tests yet?
ep2408
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey I've applied for assurance in London, submitted my last two assessments last night. Fingers crossed! Has anyone else on here applied for the one in London?
miz13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No I stupidly forgot to attach my CV have to resend it
(Original post by deedott)
Thanks! A few people on my AC already have offers which is a good sign!

Have you received your online tests yet?
username2781270
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am going to apply tomorrow and would like some tips and help for the process thanks
chewy suarez
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you're in college, do you put your predicted grades and stuff on and send it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads