Grand Central Room- need someone to take my room 2017/2018

Watch
gmaneely
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Due to personal reasons I can no longer live in my Grand Central Halls. I'm currently trying to find someone to take over my tenancy or I'll have to pay the entire rent for the year.

Grand Central is in a great location - right next to Lime Street Station, near multiple supermarkets and is close to both University of Liverpool and Liverpool John Moores University.

It's an en-suite room with a shared kitchen and a double bed. The flatmates are lovely and very welcoming! The tenancy is until the middle of July 2018.

I really need someone to take over my tenancy as I can't afford to cover the rent. If you or if you know of anyone that would be interested please reply or PM me. It's really urgent and I'm starting to worry about paying now.
Ellisiagib
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi, are u still looking for someone to take over ur room? Ive tried to get a room here but it wont let me apply because it says there is none available
gmaneely
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ellisiagib)
Hi, are u still looking for someone to take over ur room? Ive tried to get a room here but it wont let me apply because it says there is none available
Hello! I have cancelled my room so I am no longer in charge of finding a replacement, grand central now is (although I still have to pay the rent until someone else takes the room) however if you ring them up my room will be available now!
Ellisiagib
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ive rang them and applied to take over it, just waiting to hear back, thankyou!
gmaneely
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ellisiagib)
Ive rang them and applied to take over it, just waiting to hear back, thankyou!
Good luck !! Let me know when they reply
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (66)
17.6%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (107)
28.53%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (142)
37.87%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (48)
12.8%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (12)
3.2%

Watched Threads