Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hair Straightners watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    GHDs are awesome, but i can't be bothered to spend £100, I'm thinking of getting Kodos. Apparantly they're just as good, has anyone used them before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toyosi)
    GHDs are awesome, but i can't be bothered to spend £100, I'm thinking of getting Kodos. Apparantly they're just as good, has anyone used them before?
    yeah, they're just as good as GHDs. i really can't tell the difference, and they're cheaper!

a lot of my friends bought straighteners through their hairdressers or direct from whole salers, that way you can get them cheaper.

ReputationRep:
    remington salon slim-£25
    they are the best buy and as good as any GHD

ReputationRep:
    Why not go to a salon and straighten your hair permanently?

I had really straight hair before, but since I cut and layered it, it's become all wavy. I'm considering straightening it... but I don't like the idea of lots of chemicals in my hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilsunflower)
    Why not go to a salon and straighten your hair permanently?

I had really straight hair before, but since I cut and layered it, it's become all wavy. I'm considering straightening it... but I don't like the idea of lots of chemicals in my hair.

thats what happened to my hair.

when it was long, i was dead straight and i didnt have to dry it or anything, now its shorter its a bit more wavy...its grown a bit though, so im not as upset :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    thats what happened to my hair.

when it was long, i was dead straight and i didnt have to dry it or anything, now its shorter its a bit more wavy...its grown a bit though, so im not as upset :rolleyes:
    Yeh same.. It's longer now, but the layers still go a bit crazy on bad days. I wish I had my old hair back. I will never layer it again.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh same.. It's longer now, but the layers still go a bit crazy on bad days. I wish I had my old hair back. I will never layer it again.
    hehe, you are so much like me!!

im going to gorw my hair long and have no layers.
    *sigh* itsgoing to take ages to grow :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neha p)
    hehe, you are so much like me!!

im going to gorw my hair long and have no layers.
    *sigh* itsgoing to take ages to grow :rolleyes:
    *hi five* How long is your hair now? Mine is just-past-boob length.

ReputationRep:
    *hi five* How long is your hair now? Mine is just-past-boob length.
    same!! the layers are still a bit short though

have some rep...i like you! (sorry if its grey)

ReputationRep:
    Aww that's so lovely of you *sends like vibes back through the internet*... beaming lots now.

Thankies

xoxo

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.