how long does an AQA gcse remark take? Watch

Idku
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey guys, i wanted to know; how many days roughly does a remark for aqa take if i was to send it tomorrow? (getting english language remarked) I know it taken 20 calendar days but how likely is it that it will get back in 10-15 days?
Idku
Rep:
?
anyone
hollyoliviax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I did this last year and it took almost a month
Eulogy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah a month is about right, a normal remark is 20 working days.
Idku
Rep:
?
(Original post by Eulogy)
Yeah a month is about right, a normal remark is 20 working days.
wait what do you mean month it says it takes 20 calendar days??
Idku
Rep:
?
(Original post by hollyoliviax)
I did this last year and it took almost a month
what subject did you get remarked?
Eulogy
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Idku)
wait what do you mean month it says it takes 20 calendar days??
I think Edexcel is 20 working days, so a month. I'm not sure about AQA but I can't imagine it'll be too different.
hollyoliviax
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Idku)
what subject did you get remarked?
English lit both papers
Hollyhop23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
When I got my exam remarked it's was around a month that was with aqa depends weather or not you get a piroirty remark. Piroirty remarks tend to be quicker.
irfandreams
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hollyhop23)
When I got my exam remarked it's was around a month that was with aqa depends weather or not you get a piroirty remark. Piroirty remarks tend to be quicker.
Legit anyone so I failed by 2 marks if I'm just about to enroll for college place does the remark pretty much ruin my chances of getting in I'm just pissed tbh
Hollyhop23
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by irfandreams)
Legit anyone so I failed by 2 marks if I'm just about to enroll for college place does the remark pretty much ruin my chances of getting in I'm just pissed tbh
I am not a 100% sure. It would depend on the college. As I stayed at my sixth from they allowed me to resit my English gsce while doing my a levels. And if you can’t do the course you wanted and the remark comes back that you have passed you may still be able to change. A lot of people swap colleges and courses because they did not enjoy them or did not like the college. I know it’s frustrating I failed my English 4 times and the 5th time I had to get a remark and I was about 2 marks off and that finally came back I have passed. So hopefully it will come back that you have passed. If you need any more help I more then happy to help.
irfandreams
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hollyhop23)
I am not a 100% sure. It would depend on the college. As I stayed at my sixth from they allowed me to resit my English gsce while doing my a levels. And if you can’t do the course you wanted and the remark comes back that you have passed you may still be able to change. A lot of people swap colleges and courses because they did not enjoy them or did not like the college. I know it’s frustrating I failed my English 4 times and the 5th time I had to get a remark and I was about 2 marks off and that finally came back I have passed. So hopefully it will come back that you have passed. If you need any more help I more then happy to help.
I feel it's wrong for my English teacher to tell me I failed by 2 marks then I don't get told when I'm getting it bk from being remarked. As I felt I had no choice I've emailed my business teacher if she replies or not I don't know. I'm just stressed I'm 19 so I already have no government funding problems now this. I appreciate your help I haven't been me since Thursday I hoped my grade for English language GCSE. This is so important without English I wouldn't be allowed on the full level 3 (3 A levels eqvialent) I'd be only be put on the lower 2 a levels eqvialent and a re sit in English. I feel so down nothin I can do but wait and I'm sick of the waiting game all summer all I thought about was this grade I'm just frustrated I don't feel I deserve this.
btoel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I REsat my English and IM going to get a remark cuz I failed the second time (4 marks off) IM SO scared for the result!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads