Sixth form options

Watch this thread
gmsb09
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Is anyone taking English Literature, Drama and/ or Psychology? xx
JT_888
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by wordsandroses)
Is anyone taking English Literature, Drama and/ or Psychology? xx
Unfortunately, I'm taking neither of those for A Levels. Check out the Year 12 thread here.
Stirla163
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I am taking Psychology
VicPrimmer
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing English lit!
gmsb09
Rep:
(Original post by Stirla163)
I am taking Psychology
Have you ever done it before? I haven't!
gmsb09
Rep:
(Original post by VicPrimmer)
I'm doing English lit!
Yayayyay! Aha has ur school told u what books ur studying?
VicPrimmer
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yayayyay! Aha has ur school told u what books ur studying?
Not yet - I was kinda upset because I wanted a head start with the reading but oh well! The suspense is killing me 😂😂 - do you know what books your school are doing?
gmsb09
Rep:
Not yet - I was kinda upset because I wanted a head start with the reading but oh well! The suspense is killing me 😂😂 - do you know what books your school are doing?
Yes same!! No I don't know it's rlly irritating. I didn't even finish reading spies (the book I did @ gcse)
VicPrimmer
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yes same!! No I don't know it's rlly irritating. I didn't even finish reading spies (the book I did @ gcse)
Hahaha really? I hope the books are good - I think I heard somewhere that we get a choice?
gmsb09
Rep:
Hahaha really? I hope the books are good - I think I heard somewhere that we get a choice?
Oh I hope so! It probably depends on the exam board
Stirla163
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Have you ever done it before? I haven't!
Yes and so far it is my favourite subjects. At AS level, my favourite main-topic was PSYCHOPATHOLOGY; especially studying about emotional, behavioural and cognitive characteristics of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and different approaches to explaining phobias.
larkspurs
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I take psych at A Level and I had never done it before. I love it! Why are you asking?
gmsb09
Rep:
(Original post by Stirla163)
Yes and so far it is my favourite subjects. At AS level, my favourite main-topic was PSYCHOPATHOLOGY; especially studying about emotional, behavioural and cognitive characteristics of obsessive-compulsive disorder, and different approaches to explaining phobias.
It sounds really interesting!
gmsb09
Rep:
(Original post by larkspurs)
I take psych at A Level and I had never done it before. I love it! Why are you asking?
I've never done it before and just wanted to see if anyone else had xx got any advice?
larkspurs
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I've never done it before and just wanted to see if anyone else had xx got any advice?
You need to remember almost every single fact to do well 😂! Also learn your research, it's important good luck!
gmsb09
Rep:
(Original post by larkspurs)
You need to remember almost every single fact to do well 😂! Also learn your research, it's important good luck!
Thanks ☺️☺️
larkspurs
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
No problem!
Thanks ☺️☺️
Chellerta
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing English lit
gmsb09
Rep:
(Original post by Chellerta)
I'm doing English lit
Yay what books r u studying? xx
Chellerta
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Yay what books r u studying? xx
The only one we've been told about is a thousand splendid suns which I read and loved x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (57)
16.52%
The paper was reasonable (169)
48.99%
Not feeling great about that exam... (84)
24.35%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
10.14%

Watched Threads