Tight foreskin when having an erection? Watch

SmilerNuts
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Hylean)
whoever was sad enough to neg rep me for giving advice in this, at least have the balls to say who you are and why you did it. *sigh*

plus your negging did no damage so what was the point if you aren't going to give a good reason or at least ***** about in the thread.
They clearly had enough of an effect on you to make you start whining about it here though...
If you wanna know then sub.
Aspect
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
having a cigarette and then touching the foreskin greatly increases the risk of developing a cancer there
WHAT!?!!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Anonymous #8
Report 11 years ago
wow turns out i have a condition I didn't even know about! I think I have this problem. I can easily pull the foreskin all the way down when not erect. However when erect the skin only goes back about 1/2 to the "end" of the "bell-end". If I want I can bring the skin to below the "bell-end" whilst erect however it hurts slightly and seems to stay at the very top. I can't go see a doctor about it at the moment but might do during the holiday. Is it honestly worth going to see the doctor about? I've started these stretches and hoping their enough.
Sweyn Forkbeard
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
Will catch up with this thread in a sec, but just quickly....

What you are describing is known as paraphimosis, and you need to stop scaremongering :rolleyes:. It can be dealt with by squeezing the glans - this makes it shrink, allowing the foreskin to come forwards again. Happened to me once in the early stages of stretching, no big deal. If for whatever reason, it gets truly stuck, then do go to A&E, but the odds of that are small.
To be honest I think a little scaremongering is justified here. My intended effect was to prevent anyone from going crazy with their foreskin and doing themselves damage (whether through tearing or serious paraphimosis). It pays to be careful when you're dealing with an area that delicate (and important!).
YAP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Aspect)
WHAT!?!!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I'm not kidding, something to do with what gets embedded in the fingertips whilst smoking. Chances are a smoker will die of lung cancer first, but they're still at a higher risk of foreskin and other penile cancers.
Aspect
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by YAP)
having a cigarette and then touching the foreskin greatly increases the risk of developing a cancer there, so the solution is either to wash one's hands or remove the foreskin.
I'm still not over this... the amount of times on a night out I've gone for a piss having been smoking all night...
morningstar242
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To anyone on this page suggesting that this guy has to have a circumcision, maybe back off??

OP - I've had a tight foreskin that doesn't retract when I'm erect for literally the whole of my life.
Some of us are just made differently.

There is absolutely no need for the foreskin to go back during sex... I really don't know why anyone would think it's that important or why you wouldn't be able to use a condom for instance... whoever posted that - that's a weird thing to think...!

I've had and am still very much enjoying a happy and full sex life all the way through my adult years (I'm now just pushing 40).
I can retract my foreskin when not erect to keep clean, but when I'm hard, it hardly moves at all.
I'm sensitive enough through the wall of my foreskin to enjoy sex and get off.

I've spoken to a doctor and they suggested circumcision, so I argued the fact as there's really no need.
I went and got a second opinion from the sexual health clinic who basically agreed with me on the fact that, everything works as it should.
I'm never uncomfortable and there's no need to disrupt that.

Getting a circumcision could actually be quite painful for me. Where the glans of my penis have been covered for the whole of my life, they are actually very sensitive... I can only imagine it would be a very uncomfortable experience.

If you are concerned, sure - go and see a doctor, but just bear in mind that if everything is working OK and you're comfortable, you don't need to change anything.

With regards to sexual partners - I've had the odd one here and there who thought it was strange that my foreskin didn't retract.
As it's been like it my whole life, I've always just been cool with it... just be honest with yourself and other people.
I find I need stimulation in a specific spot when it comes to masturbation and oral sex... and some girls have just needed a bit of guidance in doing it right for me. If you can still masturbate without issue, I'd say just be happy with yourself.
The right partner for you is the one who gets that you're different... and it should be an insignificance.
Never an issue.
UWS
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by morningstar242)
x
The thread is 9 years old mate. OP is probably living his life with a wife and kids by now.
Mark19
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Hylean)
get a circumcision. stretching doesn't always work and sometimes only lets a small area around the jap's eye out, making the **** look decidedly weird.

circumcision isn't a bad thing.
+1. I got circumcised for a non-medical reason and frankly if all guys knew how much better sex is without a foreskin we'd all get it done.
davey667
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I had your problem. Could pull back when flaccid, but not when erect. I just went to sleep with my foreskin pulled back for about six months. Problem solved.
davey667
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I had that problem. Could only pull back when flaccid. I kept my skin back when asleep for about six months, problem solved
haramiking
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Bacon is haram:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5463992
javic0rnejo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
How do I pm people on here?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (266)
38.66%
No - but I will (46)
6.69%
No - I don't want to (51)
7.41%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (325)
47.24%

Watched Threads