I'm going through abad shi*ty phase right now...

Watch
Hamoody
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I don't know why I created this thread. I don't know anything anymore. I feel like I'm being punished for my actions.

I broke a couple of people's hearts. One of them was a special friend of mine on here. We were quite close, and we trusted each other a lot. I broke that person's heart by cutting them out of my life. This happened somewhere in June. I feel like that person's broken heart is the reason of my sorrow at the moment.

I'm sure you know who you all are, who you people are that I hurt. Please...I'm sorry for everything. Just forgive me and don't wish me any harm. I'm truly sorry for everything. And if you are in doubt, your TSR username begins with an "A" and ends with a "y". I'm so sorry for everything. You know why I cut you off. You know everything, why I behaved the way I did. I'm truly sorry... :ashamed:
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
iamthestudent
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hamoody)
I don't know why I created this thread. I don't know anything anymore. I feel like I'm being punished for my actions.

I broke a couple of people's hearts. One of them was a special friend of mine on here. We were quite close, and we trusted each other a lot. I broke that person's heart by cutting them out of my life. This happened somewhere in June. I feel like that person's broken heart is the reason of my sorrow at the moment.

I'm sure you know who you all are, who you people are that I hurt. Please...I'm sorry for everything. Just forgive me and don't wish me any harm. I'm truly sorry for everything. And if you are in doubt, your TSR username begins with an "A" and ends with a "y". I'm so sorry for everything. You know why I cut you off. You know everything, why I behaved the way I did. I'm truly sorry... :ashamed:
We forgive you.
Onlychantele
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You need to remember that you can’t live your life in the past. You have to keep moving forward.

Perhaps talk to your friends and apologise.
markova21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Ah, i'm so sorry to hear about this rough patch you are going through. I hope the person or people you hurt can realise we all make mistakes and mess up at times. But that it takes a bigger person to apologise and admit when they get it wrong. As we all do. Hopefully the issues will be resolved successfully for all those involved. x
username2926188
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Inshallah I hope they forgive you
Slowbro93
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey

Firstly, :hugs: to help you through this rough patch.

Secondly, if you are feeling down, please do seek help. This can be from a close family member, or an organisation such as samaritans. It will be okay in the long run though x
username1439610
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I hope they understand why you did what you did and forgive you :console:
MrsMars
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

:hugs::hugs::console:
It'll be okay :jumphug:
Poooky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago

I feel bad for you, but worse for the people you cut off, knowing what that's like. If only forgiveness was easy
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
people change. memories don't.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (638)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.24%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.78%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads