Rivalry with class mates Watch

This discussion is closed.
bob t builder
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
I was wondering if anyone here had a fight or an on going rivalry with someone all the way through school and one day it built up into a fight. or has anyone had a really serious rival who they wanted to beat and they always wanted to beat you?

I've never had a fight but currently i got quite a few rivals! :eek:
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
na
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by [email protected])
I was wondering if anyone here had a fight or an on going rivalry with someone all the way through school and one day it built up into a fight. or has anyone had a really serious rival who they wanted to beat and they always wanted to beat you?

yeah, always have fights with a few of them.
i always win! they are t*ats
mad'n'tiny
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
yeh, course. there r always rivalries at school. only had 1 fight tho.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

awww, great fun. enjoy :cool:
blissy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah, I got into a fight once. I didn't like most people in my class
chats
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
all the time. rivalry at the start of the day, fight at the end. friends week later
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Competetive, friendly rivalry all the time, nasty nasty fighty rivalry never. Still got into 3 fights though. And about 50 in primary school.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by blissy)
Yeah, I got into a fight once. I didn't like most people in my class
i hope you won
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
No, it started with a fight and has ended with a general dislike. She slapped me, I smacked her back, she cried, I got told off, as she was slightly smaller than me, and I shouldn't hit people who are smaller than me, as it's an unfair advantage. That was year 7. Since then there's been a steady hate dissolving into dislike.
need_money
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

EXACT same ere. sum ***** at school jst all of a sudden hates me an sh*t so we've had quite a few arguments in the social area lol we're in the same p.e class an we were playin netball 2day an me an her ended up nearly fightin wen we kept shovin each otha out the way an fightin ova the ball. haha was class my ex bst friend 2. we hate each otha's guts. gets kinda depressin fallin out wit ppl sumtimes tho
jonas123
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
piginapoke: would you like to share some of your gems with me? Afterall, sharing is good.
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jonas123)
piginapoke: would you like to share some of your gems with me? Afterall, sharing is good.
Tut tut... Asking for rep... What is this place coming to? :rolleyes:
Slice'N'Dice
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Fleff)
No, it started with a fight and has ended with a general dislike. She slapped me, I smacked her back, she cried, I got told off, as she was slightly smaller than me, and I shouldn't hit people who are smaller than me, as it's an unfair advantage. That was year 7. Since then there's been a steady hate dissolving into dislike.
I always find that there is always one person who I dislike at every stage. (Primary,Seconday,etc etc). :rolleyes:
Fleffzilla
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Slice'N'Dice)
I always find that there is always one person who I dislike at every stage. (Primary,Seconday,etc etc). :rolleyes:
There were many in primary school that I disliked, and even more at secondary school. The person who I had a 'fight' with was actually in my primary school, too, so I'd known them for quite a while...
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I had a rivalry thing going on through 6th form with this boy who did two of the same subjects as me. As we were the two most ambitious people in our school, we seemed to constantly compare our achievements and ***** about how crap the other one is. So petty, but he was a fraud, I swear I like to think that at the end of the day I won the match, as I got into Oxbridge and he didn't.. It never actually got physical, but it came close when I heard that he was making cracks about me crying. Grrr.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
I had a rivalry thing going on through 6th form with this boy who did two of the same subjects as me. As we were the two most ambitious people in our school, we seemed to constantly compare our achievements and ***** about how crap the other one is. So petty, but he was a fraud, I swear I like to think that at the end of the day I won the match, as I got into Oxbridge and he didn't.. It never actually got physical, but it came close when I heard that he was making cracks about me crying. Grrr.

Go and give him a slap
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Whats_The_411?)
Go and give him a slap
Too late for that now, I'll probably never see him again!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
Too late for that now, I'll probably never see him again!

hahahaha
bobbybrown
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
got into fights in primary and middle school, and won them all convincingly. never in high school though. they were all over petty crap, he stole my hulk hogan toy so i punched him is the one i recall best.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (78)
30%
No - I got the required grades (149)
57.31%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.69%

Watched Threads