The Student Room Group

Black girl giving off signals of fancying white guys

I'm a black girl open to dating any race, but for some reason I seem to give off a signal of being interested in white guys.

Whenever people trying to figure out my type they suggest I'd go for blondes with blue eyes.
For me personality, character, intellect and personal achievement matters far more than looks.

I just wonder how people come up with these theories. What criteria do people use to make assumptions about what a person will be interested in? How can I change these assumptions?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Do you twerk by the white lads

Posted from TSR Mobile
It might be that you checked out some blonde guys one time and nobody's going to let you forget it. :tongue:

Have you dated anyone in the past?

In all seriousness, I think it more likely that they're messing with you. It's also possible that they aren't taking ethnicity into account and are teasing you the way they might tease a white girl..?
Reply 3
There is nothing you should change about yourself to stop this vibe as there is no vibe, whoever you asked who thinks this can answer your question as they know you personally! Whoever you you are consulting is the best person(s) to ask as they formed this
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a black girl open to dating any race, but for some reason I seem to give off a signal of being interested in white guys.

Whenever people trying to figure out my type they suggest I'd go for blondes with blue eyes.
For me personality, character, intellect and personal achievement matters far more than looks.

I just wonder how people come up with these theories. What criteria do people use to make assumptions about what a person will be interested in? How can I change these assumptions?

Usually when a black girl says she's open to dating anyone, she usually means white guys. Maybe that's why they assume the same thing for you as well.
Reply 5
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely not. I'm not a twerker.
how thick is your ass
Reply 7
Original post by GreenBell
Usually when a black girl says she's open to dating anyone, she usually means white guys. Maybe that's why they assume the same thing for you as well.

Mmhm, not for me. I really mean it. Also, if I were to date white guys it would depend on where they are from. I don't see myself having anything in common with white Brits or white Australians, but never say never! Also don't see myself having anything in common with black Brits or Asian Brits, so I think it's more about culture than it is about race.

My ex boyfriend is black and he's super successful.

I also have fancied another super successful black guy for a while, he also fancies me lookswise, but we have a few ideological difference which would make us incompatible. He tends to date white girls only as well, which I find off putting. I seem to be one of the only few black girls he's tried dating.
Reply 8
Original post by Danny the Geezer
how thick is your ass

Not too thick. It's a white girls ass unfortunately.

It's not flat either, which is good.

I guess I don't mind being inbetween.
Of course... because she's black girl. ****ing lame.

Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Danny the Geezer
how thick is your ass
Mmhm, not for me. I really mean it. Also, if I were to date white guys it would depend on where they are from. I don't see myself having anything in common with white Brits or white Australians, but never say never! Also don't see myself having anything in common with black Brits or Asian Brits, so I think it's more about culture than it is about race.

My ex boyfriend is black and he's super successful.

I also have fancied another super successful black guy for a while, he also fancies me lookswise, but we have a few ideological difference which would make us incompatible. He tends to date white girls only as well, which I find off putting. I seem to be one of the only few black girls he's tried dating.

Are you interested in their looks, personality or likelihood of success?
Original post by SMEGGGY

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: thats stereotypical
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
do you have bruk up weave?

Maybe its more of what you say or how you speak. Ofc it isn't a bad thing but it may be the fact that you talk like someone that may attract a white guy?
Original post by connormc199
Are you interested in their looks, personality or likelihood of success?

I'm more interested in their personal drive and achievement focus because I'm also wired that way.

Success is a side effect.
Original post by Tai Ga
do you have bruk up weave?

What does that even mean? :rofl:
Reply 16
Another quality thread TSR...
Original post by C2K13
Another quality thread TSR...

Is that sarcasm?
Reply 18
Is that sarcasm?

Of course not.
Reply 19

maybe you dress white or talk white....

do you look/sound like your stereotypical black girl?

If I closed my eye's and listened to your voice would I think you were black or white? I notice black women who don't sound black are much more likely to have a preference for white guys....

perhaps people are picking up on that, ...or something about the way you dress/act or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending