The Student Room Group

there are medicine school who start at the winter?

Hey, since i have missed the deadline for this year, there are any schools that have winter admission?

i also got first degree in Animal science, somone know if there is a 4 years program somewhere? (looking for not expensive one..)
Original post by Yarden.revivo
Hey, since i have missed the deadline for this year, there are any schools that have winter admission?

i also got first degree in Animal science, somone know if there is a 4 years program somewhere? (looking for not expensive one..)

All do, but it will be for September 2018 admission ( by 15th October). Look for Graduate Entry programmes if you want 4 years.

You haven't missed the deadline, this year the UCAS deadline for most medical schools is 15th october if you want to start studying in 2018. There are plenty of 4 year graduate-entry courses in medicine, just search them up. Not sure what you mean by expensive; most med school tuition fees are £9000 a year.
(edited 6 years ago)
(looking for not expensive one..)

Good luck with that! International fees are generally at least £120,000 for 4 year courses in the UK, and financial help is very limited.

If you are from the EU you will still qualify for the domestic fees of £9,000, covered by a loan.

Competition for internationals is also very intense - ensure you are well read up on the UK admissions process to maximise your chances. The TSR wiki is a good place to start.
As far as I'm aware, Buckingham is the only UK medical school which has a January intake.

But it is a private university and does not offer a graduate entry programme.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending