The Student Room Group

Can you get pregnant if you both were wearing pajama buttons no underwear???

Am really nervous am pregnant from dry sex??? After we did I noticed a small wet dot on my pajamas around my ass? Am I pregnant!!! Plz help...
Reply 1
Original post by Lisaqwsd
Am really nervous am pregnant from dry sex??? After we did I noticed a small wet dot on my pajamas around my ass? Am I pregnant!!! Plz help...

You're not pregnant
Reply 2
Original post by Devify
You're not pregnant
but we’re were only wearing pajama buttons with no underwear plz help
Reply 3
but we’re were only wearing pajama buttons with no underwear plz help

Pretty sure you're too young for anything sexual if you don't know how it works.

http://www.newkidscenter.com/Dry-Humping-and-Pregnancy.html
Reply 4
That’s why am asking plz answer me???
Reply 5
That’s why am asking plz answer me???

That's why I gave you a link to read up on. There's plenty of sources online explaining it. I really can't be bothered to write a whole essay for you.
Reply 6
Original post by Devify
That's why I gave you a link to read up on. There's plenty of sources online explaining it. I really can't be bothered to write a whole essay for you.
thanks for the link it made all sense to me!!!
Reply 7
thanks for the link it made all sense to me!!!

Still no more time I saw a small wet spot!!!! On my ass that he was humping What’s that mean
Reply 8
Still no more time I saw a small wet spot!!!! On my ass that he was humping What’s that mean

Sperm isn't magical, it doesn't just pop into your vagina as long as it's on your body. It needs to be ridiculously close to your entrance to manage to travel that distance. You also generally need a good amount of it too to get one to manage to penetrate the egg. And you also need to be in the fertile period of your cycle. Odds are very slim that you got everything at the right time and the right place with a tiny wet spot.

Just don't actually have unprotected sex and if you get that paranoid from some humping, either wait until you're old enough to understand what you're doing or at the very least, get some different contraception.
This thread killed me with laughter. If you don't know how fertilization works, don't do intimate things, you're too young.

Quick Reply

Latest