where can i get a agent from? Watch

This discussion is closed.
Whats_The_411?
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
ive written a book and its good so where can i get one? ive email some publishers and they said i can send them some of it.
any more ideas?
hahahaha

if its true then good luck with it :cool:
IHavePMS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'how ukl set up this stupid bot' sounds pretty dull. go away. I can SEE THROUGH YOU.
JoshSweet
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Actually that's not right, it goes on much longer than that. Just after where it says "im not", gossip_girl goes on to write...

"also have u heard of this book called the bible? it goes "In the beginning God created the land, the sea....."

(many pages later)

"....and his number is 666" or something like that, i think it really gr8, especially wen u need somethin 2 fill up 930 pages. Wel thats the end of my pregancy ordeal, hope u enjoyed readin this book an i hope i get pregant again so i cn write another one!!!!! lol!!!!

THE END
musicbloke
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by juno_the)
Why don't you tear it up and use it as toilet paper?
because it would put the daily mail and the daily express out of business.

MB
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ive written a book and its good so where can i get one? ive email some publishers and they said i can send them some of it.
any more ideas?
ya mum
vortex_199
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
U guys stop being so mean to her. She might actually be telling the truth this time. *vortex rolls her eyes* :rolleyes:

Dont pay any attention to them gossip_girl, you can use word to correct your grammar and everything. And,oh yeah, you can use power point to make the pictures move.
Rainbow
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by vortex_199)
U guys stop being so mean to her. She might actually be telling the truth this time. *vortex rolls her eyes* :rolleyes:

Dont pay any attention to them gossip_girl, you can use word to correct your grammar and everything. And,oh yeah, you can use power point to make the pictures move.
nobody is being mean, just truthful :rolleyes:
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Agents 'R' Us
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by meepmeep)
Agents 'R' Us
They have an Arabic translation displayed prominently too. Interesting. They must be sending out some type of message :rolleyes:, I like the site design...

Sooner or later someone was bound to bring up the 'Secret Agent' connection here!
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LifeWired)
They have an Arabic translation displayed prominently too. Interesting. They must be sending out some type of message :rolleyes:, I like the site design...

Sooner or later someone was bound to bring up the 'Secret Agent' connection here!
Sorry, but, as you say, if this idiot (me) didn't bring it up, some other idiot would have succumed to the temptation and done it anyway...
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Sorry, but, as you say, if this idiot (me) didn't bring it up, some other idiot would have succumed to the temptation and done it anyway...
I didn't call you an idiot :eek:

And that 'other idiot' would probably have been me, though I've been fighting for hours against that now :rolleyes:
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LifeWired)
I didn't call you an idiot :eek:

And that 'other idiot' would probably have been me, though I've been fighting for hours against that now :rolleyes:
I'm not having a go! Just poking fun at myself. (And I've been fighting the urge since I first saw this post yesterday...)
pink_lucie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
every time i post something poeple dont belive me!
ok well the story is about a group of friends and about how they get into sex and drugs and getting pregnant :rolleyes: (i did that bit befor i thought i was) and just there life oh and at the end some one gets stabed with a broken bottle.
LifeWired
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
ok well the story is about a group of friends and about how they get into sex and drugs and getting pregnant :rolleyes: (i did that bit befor i thought i was) and just there life oh and at the end some one gets stabed with a broken bottle.
I'm sure you're very qualified to write about that.

Publishers can be very harsh btw, I've known of several people who've written very good books then got turned down. Key is persistence sometimes.
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Have you got anyone to proof read it for you? That isn't a dig btw. Everybody needs someone to proof read things through for you and maybe offer their opinions. Be open to suggestions. It's most likely you'll be asked to send off an excerpt of your story, so make sure you've got a decent passage to send off.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
so its an autobiography really then?
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
so its an autobiography really then?
OMG YES how could you tell?

ha ha ha your so dam funny
pink_lucie
Rep:
?
Have you got anyone to proof read it for you? That isn't a dig btw. Everybody needs someone to proof read things through for you and maybe offer their opinions. Be open to suggestions. It's most likely you'll be asked to send off an excerpt of your story, so make sure you've got a decent passage to send off.
well i did get someone to and he was like its 'good' hes like 29 or something, so i ll probly get get another person to do it aswell
meepmeep
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
well i did get someone to and he was like its 'good' hes like 29 or something, so i ll probly get get another person to do it aswell
Did he check it for mistakes as well in grammar and punctuation? It's a must that your excerpt is "word perfect" if you're to stand much chance, but what have you got to lose, so go for it...
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
OMG YES how could you tell?

ha ha ha your so dam funny
ha ha, sarcasm its brilliant isnt it :rolleyes:
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (170)
27.03%
No (459)
72.97%

Watched Threads