lolz23489
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Is QR section in real UKCAT generally harder, Im getting like 75-80% timed conditions but i feel that medify QR is easy???Im not trying to brag about getting high scores i just want to know if anyone else feels the same way or if anyone sat the ukcat and used medify to confirm this?
iz2018
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by lolz23489)
Is QR section in real UKCAT generally harder, Im getting like 75-80% timed conditions but i feel that medify QR is easy???Im not trying to brag about getting high scores i just want to know if anyone else feels the same way or if anyone sat the ukcat and used medify to confirm this?
QR in the real test is SO much easier than medify! I was getting 600-670 in QR on there and came out with 850.... so if youre doing well on medify you'll fidn the real thing a breeze! Good luck
lolz23489
Rep:
?
Im scoring like 65% using medic portal and the ISC book but with medify i feel that its a little too easy as im jumping to big scores of 75% mostly 80%?? So i didnt know if it wad a good representation

Thanx for your reply )
lolz23489
Rep:
?
(Original post by iz2018)
QR in the real test is SO much easier than medify! I was getting 600-670 in QR on there and came out with 850.... so if youre doing well on medify you'll fidn the real thing a breeze! Good luck
oh wow thats such a good score!!! Thanks for letting me know i was worrying haha

Jn
BenG6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Well I used medify and QR was my lowest scoring section getting 50 - 60% under timed, but my questions were general long time-consuming ones. Even then it ended up being my highest scoring section (720) so I'm not entirely sure. 75 - 80% under timed conditions is good, especially if you're scoring that consistently. Do around 200 timed questions to give yourself a good idea of where you are and keep practicing. I would say don't use only medify, use the practice questions on the UKCAT website and other free online resources.
lolz23489
Rep:
?
(Original post by BenG6)
Well I used medify and QR was my lowest scoring section getting 50 - 60% under timed, but my questions were general long time-consuming ones. Even then it ended up being my highest scoring section (720) so I'm not entirely sure. 75 - 80% under timed conditions is good, especially if you're scoring that consistently. Do around 200 timed questions to give yourself a good idea of where you are and keep practicing. I would say don't use only medify, use the practice questions on the UKCAT websitev and other free online resources.
Ah thank you, i only got it today as i was doing medic portal for the past 2 weeks and i only attempted 160 Qs today, I'll do even more and see if my averages decrease or not, thanks for letting me know!
ArcaneMists
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
On medify I got around 720, but I got 810 in the real one. I would say medify qr is quite similar to the real one and there will probably be more easy questions in the real one.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • University of Bradford
    Postgraduate Open day/Evening Postgraduate
    Tue, 3 Mar '20
  • Queen's University Belfast
    Postgraduate LIVE Masters & PhD Study Fair Postgraduate
    Wed, 4 Mar '20

Do you get study leave?