The Student Room Group

Refunds for resits

I resat my AS Philosophy exam (AQA) this year and my grade changed from a B to an A and my school's exams officer told us that if our grade did change following the resit we would be refunded the amount we paid for the exam. If this is the case, does anyone know how we go about getting the money back? Sorry if there's already a thread about this somewhere!
Original post by ichbinsammy_
I resat my AS Philosophy exam (AQA) this year and my grade changed from a B to an A and my school's exams officer told us that if our grade did change following the resit we would be refunded the amount we paid for the exam. If this is the case, does anyone know how we go about getting the money back? Sorry if there's already a thread about this somewhere!

I believe you should contact the exam officer. Sounds like the refund is an internal school thing I dont think the exam board will refund you.
One example : Your exam centre must submit your Results Enquiry on your behalf and they will guide you through the process. There is a charge for each stage, which will be refunded if any change is made to your final grade. Please speak to your exam centre for information about the costs and time-scales for a Results Enquiry.
https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/articles/202838326-Re-marking-your-exam-Results-Enquiries-and-Appeals

Quick Reply

Latest