The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I only like some Americans, the ones which have big breasts, nice ass, long legs, long brunnete hair and sexy lips, so how YOU doing? :cool:
Reply 21
TIMAAAAAAAAAAAY
I only like some Americans, the ones which have big breasts, nice ass, long legs, long brunnete hair and sexy lips, so how YOU doing? :cool:

ie the plastic ones? :tongue:
Reply 22
englishstudent
oh the one thing I forgot to say - buy a little book on sarcasm. I mean I know you Americans are totally up to date with that whole sarcasm thing, but just in case - you know. There we go, that was sarcasm there.

It's the greatest form of wit - learn to love it.

no it's just some of your british "humor" that wows us :rolleyes:
PadFoot90
no it's just some of your british "humor" that wows us :rolleyes:

You know I have a 'problem' with some American friends of mine, they just don't get my humour, but others do. I guess it's more of a personal thing rather than where abouts they live in America and have much to do with Britain. Who knows.
Reply 24
NDGAARONDI
You know I have a 'problem' with some American friends of mine, they just don't get my humour, but others do. I guess it's more of a personal thing rather than where abouts they live in America and have much to do with Britain. Who knows.

Agreed, i don;t think you have an automatic sense of humor based on where you live.
PadFoot90
Agreed, i don;t think you have an automatic sense of humor based on where you live.

Although apprently when I met this person on the street she was amazed at my sense of homour because apparently it's the older style (dry stuff) than the comedy you see on TV now. I guess it's my parents comedy programmes which helped, plus when I was born :biggrin:
Reply 26
Most Americans i come across are pretty rude. I used to work at a grocery store part time and one of them came in wondering why we didnt have watermelons. I told him that we dont get watermelons in december because most people in the town cant offord them. He grabbed an american dollar bill and said "now come on, im not an idiot, go and get one" I told him again that we didnt have any and he got all pissed off at me and started cursing. I told him to leave the store and stormed out kicking down a tower of boxes on his way out.

thats just one example of many, they seem to think they are overlords, and they exploit everything when they come here. No respect for the enviroment.
canuck
He grabbed an american dollar bill.

You can use mickey mouse money in Canada? j/w
Reply 28
canuck
Most Americans i come across are pretty rude. I used to work at a grocery store part time and one of them came in wondering why we didnt have watermelons. I told him that we dont get watermelons in december because most people in the town cant offord them. He grabbed an american dollar bill and said "now come on, im not an idiot, go and get one" I told him again that we didnt have any and he got all pissed off at me and started cursing. I told him to leave the store and stormed out kicking down a tower of boxes on his way out.

thats just one example of many, they seem to think they are overlords, and they exploit everything when they come here. No respect for the enviroment.

not another anti-american?
PadFoot90

He didn't say all Americans btw :wink:
Reply 30
NDGAARONDI
He didn't say all Americans btw :wink:

i know, but the "they seem to think they are overlords" parts was unclear who he was talking about.
PadFoot90
i know, but the "they seem to think they are overlords" parts was unclear who he was talking about.

The Americans he has had a bad experience with whilst in Canada I believe.
Reply 32
NDGAARONDI
The Americans he has had a bad experience with whilst in Canada I believe.

maybe maybe not :tongue:
Reply 33
PadFoot90

well, generally all americans who come here exploit everything canada has to offer. We still have wild animals, not farmed ones (love watching them red necks shoot farmed deer, hilarious) We still have plenty of wild salmon, trees everywhere (except central canada).

Most of the time i see yanks with there huge motor homes, huge boats, ford 350 diesels, hauling loads of illegal salmon back across the border.
Reply 34
canuck
well, generally all americans who come here exploit everything canada has to offer. We still have wild animals, not farmed ones (love watching them red necks shoot farmed deer, hilarious) We still have plenty of wild salmon, trees everywhere (except central canada).

Most of the time i see yanks with there huge motor homes, huge boats, ford 350 diesels, hauling loads of illegal salmon back across the border.

Yeah, we don't have animals, or trees :rolleyes: . And i am sure you will happy to know i dont know anyone with a motor home, huge boat, 350 ford or illegal salmon.
canuck

Not only the United Kingdom has their fish nicked, but the Canadians too?!
mmm illegal salmon....
Reply 37
Well generally we get the rich americans, i have to say, they are a big group, the spend lots of money here recklessly, buy hey, its all going to us so who cares, but i dont like it how they seem to think we are inferior to them or somethin.
Reply 38
aggie
I'm a Hungarian/American student, and I'll be going to a British uni next year (hopefully). With all the crazy political happenings lately, do the British like Americans in general? I spen a couple of weeks in Europe this summer, and got mixed results to this question... Should I be scared/anxious about going to school there?

American politics = The suck
Americans raping the English language = The Suck
American idiots = The Suck (though the Green Day song is rather good)
American intellectuals (ie 5% of the US population) = Cool :cool: welcome to Britain
Reply 39
Personally, I think Americans are the best :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending