The Student Room Group

Year 11 GCSE survival guide?

I am going into year 11 and I need a survival guide for stress, time management etc... :biggrin:
Original post by LUVKNOWLEDGE
I am going into year 11 and I need a survival guide for stress, time management etc... :biggrin:

You're doing your GCSEs not going on The Island with Bear Grylls.
Original post by Cubone-r
You're doing your GCSEs not going on The Island with Bear Grylls.

Whats the difference?
Reply 3
Revise from the get go.
Ask for help if you walk out of a class confused.
Don't make excuses.
Keep your notes organised, you'll need them later on.

i can't really think of anything else, i just put down my own regrets tbh ^^
Reply 4
Your friends will lie and say they've done no revision and they will "fail" it's all a lie x
Original post by l_nleya
Your friends will lie and say they've done no revision and they will "fail" it's all a lie x

That is sooo true!
Original post by lenni09
Revise from the get go.
Ask for help if you walk out of a class confused.
Don't make excuses.
Keep your notes organised, you'll need them later on.

i can't really think of anything else, i just put down my own regrets tbh ^^

Thanks!
I think the most important thing is if you don't understand something, ask, or read about it. I hated maths and science but I took time going through and picking out what i didn't understand and making sure I got them, and managed to get A* in science and an 8 in maths! Focus on what you don't know when it comes to revision and you can't go far wrong!
Original post by Nxncydooley
I think the most important thing is if you don't understand something, ask, or read about it. I hated maths and science but I took time going through and picking out what i didn't understand and making sure I got them, and managed to get A* in science and an 8 in maths! Focus on what you don't know when it comes to revision and you can't go far wrong!

WOW, thats amazing! Thanks! :biggrin:
Always be alert 🚨snakes everywhere
Original post by Reece.W.J
Always be alert 🚨snakes everywhere

lol idk why this reminded me of the fight on youtube

Quick Reply

Latest