How and when to apply for integrated masters

Watch this thread
Stephan17
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I have a question. I got tuition fee loan for my third year of my integrated masters in the academic year 16/17. Now, I would like to apply for tuition fee loan for my fourth year of the integrated masters. What exactly do I have to do now?
Thank you,

Stephan
Mark SFE
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stephan17)
Hi,

I have a question. I got tuition fee loan for my third year of my integrated masters in the academic year 16/17. Now, I would like to apply for tuition fee loan for my fourth year of the integrated masters. What exactly do I have to do now?
Thank you,

Stephan
Hi Stephan,

Are you a EU student or Home student?

Thanks,

Mark
Stephan17
Rep:
(Original post by Mark SFE)
Hi Stephan,

Are you a EU student or Home student?

Thanks,

Mark
Hi,
I am an EU student.
May I ask, where is the difference?
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stephan17)
Hi,

Thank you,

Stephan
Hi Stephan,

EU students are currently unable to apply online for their Tuition Fee Loan.

You need to complete an application each academic year as a continuing student.

You can print the application here

http://bit.ly/1Mmy2r9

You need to complete and return the application form to

Student Finance Services European TeamStudent Loans CompanyPO Box 89DarlingtonCounty DurhamEngland
DL1 9AZ

EU Full Time and Part Time applications are available to print from www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms

EU Students can call us to discuss their account on: (+44) (0) 141 243 3570
(Monday to Friday 8:00am until 8:00pm) Thanks Rona
Stephan17
Rep:
Hi,

thank you for your help. I will fill out the form and send it to Student Finance Services. I assume, no proof of identity or further documents are required this time since I am a continuing student?

Thanks again,

Stephan
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (31)
18.56%
The paper was reasonable (68)
40.72%
Not feeling great about that exam... (33)
19.76%
It was TERRIBLE (35)
20.96%

Watched Threads