liam lovely
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hello,
I am eligible for a travel grant, I already have one confirmed to be payed as soon as possible. You say that we are allowed 3 return journeys where we only have to pay the first £303. What is the criteria of these journeys? I would very much like to return home from Peru for a week in October for the wedding of a very close family member but this would not be possible without your help.
Thanks
Liam
Mark SFE
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by liam lovely)
hello,
I am eligible for a travel grant, I already have one confirmed to be payed as soon as possible. You say that we are allowed 3 return journeys where we only have to pay the first £303. What is the criteria of these journeys? I would very much like to return home from Peru for a week in October for the wedding of a very close family member but this would not be possible without your help.
Thanks
Liam

Hi Liam,

The criteria to claim journeys is as followed:

-For a full year placement up to 3 return journeys between the United Kingdom and an overseas institution. To be eligible to claim the 3 return journeys you will need to be in attendance at your overseas institution for at least 50% of each of the 4 academic quarters (terms). If you don't meet this requirement you won't be eligible to be reimbursed for 3 return journeys.

As long you meet the attendance criteria you can choose when to use the support available.

Thanks,

Mark
liam lovely
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
so if I wanted to travel home for a week in october for a family wedding I would be reimbursed for the flights apart from the first £303?
thanks
Liam
Rona SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by liam lovely)
so if I wanted to travel home for a week in october for a family wedding I would be reimbursed for the flights apart from the first £303?
thanks
Liam
Hi Liam,

If you are eligible for a travel grant

• Any costs above the first £303.00 will be reimbursed pound for pound (depending on the household income threshold)

• Any costs above the first £303.00 will be reimbursed pound for pound (depending on the household income threshold)

Thanks Rona
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (95)
5.02%
Uncertainty around my education (285)
15.07%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (200)
10.58%
Lack of purpose or motivation (265)
14.01%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (83)
4.39%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (109)
5.76%
Loneliness (164)
8.67%
Financial worries (68)
3.6%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (83)
4.39%
Exposure to negative news/social media (90)
4.76%
Lack of real life entertainment (105)
5.55%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (166)
8.78%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (178)
9.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed