The Student Room Group

What is it like being a sixth form girl at a boys' sixth form?

I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm starting sixth form next week, at a boys' school (years 7-13) ehere they let girls into the sixth form, there'll be about 5 girls there including me. I was at a girls' school before but this school is better than my old one, and it's closer to my house so it made sense to apply and go to this one.

I know a few guys at the school but many, I'm not sure what it will be like at a boys' school being one of the few girls there. To blow my own trumpet, I am a 'very hot' girl and have been told these numerous times by guys. Am I going to be constantly perved on at this school? One of the subjects I'll be doing is PE and I'll be the only girl doing it, are people going to be perving on me changing and in the lessons?

Aside from the above, what is the experience generally like being one of the only girls? What will the school life generally be like amongst a school of boys?
Probs gonna get a lot of attention and yeah I would hope you'll have a separate changing room.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending