The Student Room Group

Postgraduate loan application cancelled

Hi there, I sent back my signed agreement documentation on Tuesday to accompany my postgraduate loan but have had a letter through today to say that my application has been cancelled and i have to reapply and online it says that i have a cancelled application. when my documentation is received (which it should have been already) with they reopen my application or do i have to start again? please let me know many thanks
Original post by NikoleB92
Hi there, My name is Nikole Barrott I sent back my signed agreement documentation on Tuesday to accompany my postgraduate loan but have had a letter through today to say that my application has been cancelled and i have to reapply and online it says that i have a cancelled application. when my documentation is received (which it should have been already) with they reopen my application or do i have to start again? please let me know many thanks

Hi Nikole,

An application can be reinstated after it has been automatically cancelled. This would be done once we receive and review any correspondence and/or evidence from the student to support their PGL application.

If you have already returned the Customer Online Declaration and there has been no change to the status of your application, in order to have application reinstated, give us a call on

Tel: 0300 100 0031
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm)

Thanks Rona
Reply 2
Thats wonderful news, I will call monday.
thank you Rona for your reply

Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Nikole,

An application can be reinstated after it has been automatically cancelled. This would be done once we receive and review any correspondence and/or evidence from the student to support their PGL application.

If you have already returned the Customer Online Declaration and there has been no change to the status of your application, in order to have application reinstated, give us a call on

Tel: 0300 100 0031
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm)

Thanks Rona
Reply 3
Hi Rona,

I've just been informed on my latest call to SFE that this is not the case - whilst staff have been telling students their application can be reinstated upon receipt of the declaration, that the actual policy will be to leave these applications as cancelled and make the students reapply. Apparently the advisors had been given the wrong information. Perhaps you could update your advice accordingly?

Holly
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending