The Student Room Group

Application

I submitted my application online and sent off the declaration form. I received a letter a few weeks later asking for proof of name change so I sent a clear copy of my marriage certificate and haven't had a response yet! On my account it says I still need to send my declaration off? My study materials are due to be dispatched on the 8th September (studying through Open University) what will happen if it's not sorted before then???
Original post by brbsn28
I submitted my application online and sent off the declaration form. I received a letter a few weeks later asking for proof of name change so I sent a clear copy of my marriage certificate and haven't had a response yet! On my account it says I still need to send my declaration off? My study materials are due to be dispatched on the 8th September (studying through Open University) what will happen if it's not sorted before then???

Hi brbsn28,

Evidence is currently taking 18 working days to process from receipt.

If your Customer Declaration form has not been received, I advise you to print another from "Your To Do List".

If there is any delay in you receiving your full entitlement, you can be confident your payments will be backdated.

If you are unsure of the status online, then give us a call as the lines are quiet just now on

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending