mileyh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, I'm so concerned about my future studies. I can't even decide which fashion sphere to choose. I'm interested in fashion business, marketing, promotion, management, buying studies. I have already learned more about De Montfort university, University of Hertfordshire and Birmingham city university programs. Anybody study here? Also maybe you can offer for me other universities? For me the most important factor of the university is the modernity. So if you know any modern universities with newest facilities and accomodation please let me know!!
University of Hertfordshire
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mileyh)
Hello, I'm so concerned about my future studies. I can't even decide which fashion sphere to choose. I'm interested in fashion business, marketing, promotion, management, buying studies. I have already learned more about De Montfort university, University of Hertfordshire and Birmingham city university programs. Anybody study here? Also maybe you can offer for me other universities? For me the most important factor of the university is the modernity. So if you know any modern universities with newest facilities and accomodation please let me know!!
Hi there,

At the University of Hertfordshire, our Fashion and Fashion Business course combines both practical and business skills to give you the perfect skillset for a successful career in the fashion industry.

The teaching will prepare you for a variety of fashion roles including design, buying, merchandising, sourcing and allocating, sales, and production management. It combines traditional fashion design and making skills with an in-depth understanding of how a Fashion business works from concept to customer.
For those who opt to undertake the business pathway, analytical skills will be taught in relation to the business of fashion. This will enable you to have a much wider understanding of the breadth of job roles within this global industry, gaining practical and theoretical knowledge within an industry led, business focused degree.

In terms of modernity, we're a young university with state of the art facilities. Our students study in a spacious and contemporary studio with fantastic facilities and equipment including digital and 3D printers, industry standard pattern cutting machines, and lots more. Since we're only a short train ride from London, you also have the advantage of being close to an area where the creative industries are thriving, and have access to lots of fashion related events, talks and opportunities!

Our accommodation is excellent too, with new halls being finished recently. You can find out more about room options here.

I hope this helps! Feel free to get in touch with any questions.

Kind regards,

Rhianna

The School of Creative Arts
University of Hertfordshire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (12)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.87%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.62%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.84%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.25%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.49%

Watched Threads