The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi,

I have received the tuition fee for my course, but have now realised that I don't need the maintenance loan, as have decided to stay at home, due to the duration of my course(4 years). I have tried to look online to remove the maintenance loan but I have not been able to do that, what should I do so that I can remove the maintenance loan?

Kind Regards,
Bhakti
Original post by x-bhakti-patel

Hi x-bhakti-patel

I have received the tuition fee for my course, but have now realised that I don't need the maintenance loan, as have decided to stay at home, due to the duration of my course(4 years). I have tried to look online to remove the maintenance loan but I have not been able to do that, what should I do so that I can remove the maintenance loan?

Kind Regards,their application.

If you decide to make this change before the course starts you can do this online via your online account as long as attendance/registration has not been confirmed .

If you are unable to make the change online, you will need to complete either a 'Maintenance Loan Request Form.'

If that is the case then give us a call and we can send this to you.

Tel: 0300 100 0607

(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 8.00pm and between 9.00am and 4.00pm on Saturday and Sunday. Local call rates apply).

You can also request that your maintenance loan payment is blocked, if next payment is due before the online change or Maintenance Loan Request Form would be received and processed.

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending