The Student Room Group

Resitting an A2 exam in 2018

How would that work? Would it be possible to resit without going back to school. Aka, study at home over the year and just go in for 1 or 2 exams in June 2018?

EDIT: The A-Level I'm looking to retake would be the A2 portion of Electronics. As far as I'm aware it's a subject that IS available for a summer 2018 resit.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by WillJackman
How would that work? Would it be possible to resit without going back to school. Aka, study at home over the year and just go in for 1 or 2 exams in June 2018?

EDIT: The A-Level I'm looking to retake would be the A2 portion of Electronics. As far as I'm aware it's a subject that IS available for a summer 2018 resit.

I have no idea! Is there anyone at your school / college you can ask?
Original post by WillJackman

Yes you would study at home and just go in to take exams. You'd have to pay for the exams. Will your school accept you as a private candidate? If they will that's great, if not you will have to find somewhere else to take them.

Quick Reply

Latest