Not sure how to move things forward with guy Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've been seeing a guy for almost a month, so obviously it's very early days...

we speak every day which is good, and we see each other 1-2 times a week.

He hasn't told me that he likes me or anything, and he has never said anything about my appearance like he finds me attractive or anything, apart from a compliment about my hair.

We've slept together a couple of times, but I've no idea if he's doing it with anyone else.

I don't want to scare him off but I don't really know at what point you decide to be exclusive with someone and be in a relationship. I'm totally rubbish at dating stuff!

He did say though that FWB and stuff like that is not his sort of thing, so that's good..

It seems to be going well so far but yeah as I said, he hasn't said anything at all.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
eggfart muffin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Move forward?
I mean you can walk forward.
You can run forward which is way quicker but if you low on stamina just jog forward
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

He hasn't told me that he likes me or anything, and he has never said anything about my appearance like he finds me attractive or anything, apart from a compliment about my hair.

We've slept together a couple of times, but I've no idea if he's doing it with anyone else.

I don't want to scare him off but I don't really know at what point you decide to be exclusive with someone and be in a relationship. I'm totally rubbish at dating stuff!

He did say though that FWB and stuff like that is not his sort of thing, so that's good..

It seems to be going well so far but yeah as I said, he hasn't said anything at all.

Ok I'll let you in on a secret, I'm one of the older posters on here.

The secrets to a relationship are trust and communication.

Your talking about the second with this post.

Just go ahead and ask him if your bf/gf, he will probably find it funny and give a positive response.

If a guy is scared off by a simple proposition or quick chat to make things clear he's not that into you to quote a mediocre film or not mature enough for a relationship.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Thanks for the reply My friends have been telling me 'You need to wait for him to tell you he likes you' 'You need to wait for him to move things forward', but I don't know why it always has to be the guys' job..

You are right, I';m just worried as i've only known him for a month, so it's still quite early, and that I need t ogive it more time...
paul514
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for the reply My friends have been telling me 'You need to wait for him to tell you he likes you' 'You need to wait for him to move things forward', but I don't know why it always has to be the guys' job..

You are right, I';m just worried as i've only known him for a month, so it's still quite early, and that I need t ogive it more time...
Yea your friends are talking bull, all men like to be wanted and told so
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
study beats
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

you know this guy for a month and you have been sleeping with him without liking each other?

wtf?
Anonymous #1
Yeah maybe it's happened too quickly...the first time it just happened one night after we'd seen each other a few times, and then once more.

He's told me he wants to continue seeing me and needs time to get to know me..

he writes to me a lot and seems happy to see me and stuff but yeah, I really don't know..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (158)
17.73%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (77)
8.64%
No I am happy with my course choice (529)
59.37%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.25%

Watched Threads