The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Internet

Morning all,
just a quick post really, I was wondering if anyone has experience of the internet at staffs? There's some conflicting information about the speeds on the staffs site, one page says 20mbs and the accommodation page says 30mbs.

Anyone in the know? or has any experience, I'm into my gaming and I'm moving from rural wales with a speed of less than 500kbs, anythings an improvement but more is better!

Thanks
Original post by jahumphreys
Morning all,
just a quick post really, I was wondering if anyone has experience of the internet at staffs? There's some conflicting information about the speeds on the staffs site, one page says 20mbs and the accommodation page says 30mbs.

Anyone in the know? or has any experience, I'm into my gaming and I'm moving from rural wales with a speed of less than 500kbs, anythings an improvement but more is better!

Thanks

Hello,

I've just checked with the team, they weren't able to give me the current speed as they have just upgraded the studentcom (internet provider) network within accommodation. However if the speed was too slow studentcom offer the ability to upgrade.

Hopefully this helps and your looking forward to moving in.

Kris
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Staffordshire University
Hello,

I've just checked with the team, they weren't able to give me the current speed as they have just upgraded the studentcom (internet provider) network within accommodation. However if the speed was too slow studentcom offer the ability to upgrade.

Hopefully this helps and your looking forward to moving in.

Kris

Afternoon,

thanks for the reply! definitely looking forward to moving in, thanks for your help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending