The Student Room Group

I don't know how to get over him

So there was this boy and I really liked him and he found out and he came and asked me out and he was one of my best friends before that and we went out for about 2 months and he broke up with me for this other girl and I was heart broken and I thought I hated him and him and this girl were pretty serious for about a month during this month I completely ignored him and last September when we came back to school he died and I realised I did love him and I completely regretted ignoring him because he was my best friend before and I still cry for him and I can't get over him I didn't go to his funeral because I as moved classes after he died and non of my old friends told me about and I can't get over him and every time I think about him or anything reminds me of him I break down and cry
Sorry for the essay I just don't have anyone to talk to my new friends don't know about this and I been bottling it up for nearly a years now I just need some advice to help me deal I thought time would help but it hasn't please I just need advice
(edited 6 years ago)
Bbbb
Reply 2
Jzss

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending