Prateek devnani
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey guys I want to do a finance course in university and I've already done economics and accounts in alevels
I'm planning to take business this year now I'm confused about the 4th subject. I got a B in igcse math so I'm confused if I should take it or no and if not which other subject do you guys recommend at alevels for a finance degree.
Thanks in advance for any replies 🙌
The Learn Ranger
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sounds like you have most bases covered - maths is an obvious one. A B should be enough to get you onto an A-level course. Is it?
Prateek devnani
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by The Learn Ranger)
Sounds like you have most bases covered - maths is an obvious one. A B should be enough to get you onto an A-level course. Is it?
A B grade would be enough for me to take alevel math but since i got a B in igcse i dont want to risk my alevels by taking math cause i might just end up with a C with will put jeopardize my university requirements, so i am pretty confused cause if i dont take math which other subject can i take cause alevel math is not a requirement for my finance course.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (163)
14.49%
I'm not sure (51)
4.53%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (331)
29.42%
I have already dropped out (34)
3.02%
I'm not a current university student (546)
48.53%

Watched Threads