The Student Room Group

A level choices according to gcse results

My gcse results were quite surprising, as I got an A in all 3 sciences, I feel the need to take biology and chemistry for a level and either economics/RE as my 3rd A level. Any suggestions or advice?
Original post by Samama.S
My gcse results were quite surprising, as I got an A in all 3 sciences, I feel the need to take biology and chemistry for a level and either economics/RE as my 3rd A level. Any suggestions or advice?

Do you enjoy sciences? Any ideas what you might like to do as a career?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Do you enjoy sciences? Any ideas what you might like to do as a career?

I do enjoy sciences, and I'm thinking of going into the vetinary career
I do enjoy sciences, and I'm thinking of going into the vetinary career

biology and chemistry are the right choices for vet medicine i think
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
biology and chemistry are the right choices for vet medicine i think

Ok, good thanks, do you have any opinion on what I should take for my third a level, out of economics and RE?
Ok, good thanks, do you have any opinion on what I should take for my third a level, out of economics and RE?

whichever you'll get a better grade in

Look at requirements for uni's or whatever and see if the require a specific a-level including those two e.g. they might require biology, chemistry and maths. (I don't know, that was just an example)
Reply 7
Original post by cc85734
Look at requirements for uni's or whatever and see if the require a specific a-level including those two e.g. they might require biology, chemistry and maths. (I don't know, that was just an example)

Thank you, i don't know why I haven't researched it already!, I did want to take AS maths but my school aren't allowing any AS

Quick Reply

Latest