The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Help...

So I went through clearing and received an offer and they said that the only thing I need to do in order to make my offer unconditional is to provide evidence of my GCSE Maths, which I did. The only issue is that in my certificate they wrote "Kocola" (not my real name, just an example) instead of "Kok", so the admissions representative told me that they were gonna need confirmation of my identity from my secondary school but they're closed and not responding to any of my calls or emails...It's already Sept.3 and they can't give me accommodation until my offer turns unconditional. I'm beginning to get a little worried. :frown:
Original post by kocola
So I went through clearing and received an offer and they said that the only thing I need to do in order to make my offer unconditional is to provide evidence of my GCSE Maths, which I did. The only issue is that in my certificate they wrote "Kocola" (not my real name, just an example) instead of "Kok", so the admissions representative told me that they were gonna need confirmation of my identity from my secondary school but they're closed and not responding to any of my calls or emails...It's already Sept.3 and they can't give me accommodation until my offer turns unconditional. I'm beginning to get a little worried. :frown:

It's the weekend - try ringing tomorrow.

I would consider getting a correct certificate because you are going to have this issue whenever you have to show your certificates e.g. job applications.
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending