The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Halls

whats cayley like
Original post by phoenix135
whats cayley like

Have you any specific questions about aspects of the Halls? As it is quite difficult to give an overarching reply due to the fact that the people in each house and the whole hall will vary year to year.
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Penguinfarts
Have you any specific questions about aspects of the Halls? As it is quite difficult to give an overarching reply due to the fact that the people in each house and the whole hall will vary year to year.

just generally what it is like, i am doing art foundation and was told towers was the better one to go to but I guess everyone will have a different opinion on which they think is better.
Original post by phoenix135
just generally what it is like, i am doing art foundation and was told towers was the better one to go to but I guess everyone will have a different opinion on which they think is better.

Hi phoenix135,

I imagine the only reason people told you that Towers was better is that it's very close to the design school. All Halls have their pros and cons, but generally people love them.

My best friend here has just finished his first year in Cayley and had a great time. If you have questions about specific aspects of the Hall I'd be more than happy to ask him so you have first hand experience?

Alex

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending