The Student Room Group

The Journey Itself Is Home: DeepInTheMeadow's path through sixth form :)

Scroll to see replies

congratulations on being shortlisted! <3
Original post by clouddbubbles

I second that.

Original post by CoffeeAndPolitics
I second that.

Thank you! I didn't even realise until you guys commented! :laugh:

Where's the post with the winners on it?
Original post by DeepInTheMeadow
Thank you! I didn't even realise until you guys commented! :laugh:

Where's the post with the winners on it?

take a look on
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/competitions/grow-your-grades-vote-for-your-winner

Oh wow....I literally didn't realise that I was short-listed to be a winner??? I thought it the people who didn't quite get runner-up spot or something!

Congratulations to you too! I'm actually in complete shock, I never expected it :redface:
Oh wow....I literally didn't realise that I was short-listed to be a winner??? I thought it the people who didn't quite get runner-up spot or something!

Congratulations to you too! I'm actually in complete shock, I never expected it :redface:

no me neither! i always anticipated to be in contention because you know, i kept my blog going but i really couldn’t see myself being one of the winners!

and it’s crazy to know we have got something either way as well :shock:
no me neither! i always anticipated to be in contention because you know, i kept my blog going but i really couldn’t see myself being one of the winners!

and it’s crazy to know we have got something either way as well :shock:

so crazy! :shock: and to think I wouldn't even have know because I forgot all about it hehe! Thanks for telling me about it! (I've voted for yours btw :h: I loved reading it last year!!!)
so crazy! :shock: and to think I wouldn't even have know because I forgot all about it hehe! Thanks for telling me about it! (I've voted for yours btw :h: I loved reading it last year!!!)

ahh thank you :love:

no problem!! you really deserve to be in the final three :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending