The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

UOM complete online registration

Hi, does anyone understand how to complete the online registration process because I have no idea how to do it. It says that registration must be completed between 1st september - 30th september. On this link http://www.welcome.manchester.ac.uk/new-students/get-ready/your-it-services/online-registration/registration-steps/ it says that there is a step where you tick the declaration form but, I cannot find this anywhere within the student centre. Please can someone help. Thanks
Original post by The A-level kid
Hi, does anyone understand how to complete the online registration process because I have no idea how to do it. It says that registration must be completed between 1st september - 30th september. On this link http://www.welcome.manchester.ac.uk/new-students/get-ready/your-it-services/online-registration/registration-steps/ it says that there is a step where you tick the declaration form but, I cannot find this anywhere within the student centre. Please can someone help. Thanks

Me too, couldn't find anything related
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
How many of the steps have you completed? I am on the last one (Payment) but I cannot complete it, the billing adress box is broken or something
Original post by Rebdy
How many of the steps have you completed? I am on the last one (Payment) but I cannot complete it, the billing adress box is broken or something
u

I haven't been given a series of steps, when I go on it it is just a student centre page with my details that's it, I'm confused with what they mean by there being 10 screens.
Reply 4
u

I haven't been given a series of steps, when I go on it it is just a student centre page with my details that's it, I'm confused with what they mean by there being 10 screens.

On the student centre left side up there is a small box with your course name and a little green button that says register, if you click on it it will take yoy to thw ten steps
This is my student centre page, I can't find the registration button

I'll be doing a masters @ uom and had this issue with registration, I just couldn't find the register button. Turns out my 'record wasn't up to date'. Basically, just email the admissions for your school and they should rectify this for you. I had to redo the step where I accepted my place and then you'll be able to register. :biggrin:
Reply 7

It seems you don't have it, should be above the academics tab, better let someone over there know
Original post by Rebdy
It seems you don't have it, should be above the academics tab, better let someone over there know

Thanks I'll contact them tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending