The Student Room Group

Liverpool nightclub travel

Hey, I was wondering what is the best form of travel to and from Liverpool night clubs.
Reply 1
Original post by Jamo1023
Hey, I was wondering what is the best form of travel to and from Liverpool night clubs.

piggyback on some drunk people and they won't notice
Original post by Jamo1023

In what way do you mean travel? Once you are in Liverpool you won't need travel really, where are you coming from for clubs? Once you are in Liverpool you can walk club to club really except if you want to switch from Victoria street to concert square vice versa. For this you just get a taxi which is a couple quid.
Reply 3
Original post by Mattysimpson2
In what way do you mean travel? Once you are in Liverpool you won't need travel really, where are you coming from for clubs? Once you are in Liverpool you can walk club to club really except if you want to switch from Victoria street to concert square vice versa. For this you just get a taxi which is a couple quid.

It would just be for getting back to my flat, god know how long a 20 min walk will be drunk 😂😂
I'd just walk it if I were you, at 4/5 in the morning getting a taxi is hard unless pre-booked but you can always try. The taxi drivers are mean at night aswell, over charge and you have to beg for them to take you.

Quick Reply