Turn on thread page Beta

Remarks BACK!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    WAheyyy im going to do management at lse anyway but for prides sake i sent bak my economics and i got 22 extra marks!! so from an a to a b, now abb are more respectable than bbb ahhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    congratulations. 22 marks is quite a lot. what was up with the original marker?!

ReputationRep:
    lol i think he was half asleep marking the paper! the little twit i didnt realise ur name is princess a too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess)
    WAheyyy im going to do management at lse anyway but for prides sake i sent bak my economics and i got 22 extra marks!! so from an a to a b, now abb are more respectable than bbb ahhhhhhhh
    They let you in with BBB?! The webbie said AAB so I was too scared to apply! I got AAB but no AS math Think I should try applying anyway?

ReputationRep:
    Last year, loads of people doing AS media at my school got extra marks because they'd apparantly missed a whole question off the marking. It didn't make any difference to my overall grade but some people went up because of it. I didn't even know there'd been a problem lol. I went up 9 marks though, so it must have been fairly serious.

ReputationRep:
    for management, i think u do require maths, i did it as a full a level, but good luck anyway, u see i was predicted aaa and las yr i got aab, this yr all my 3 b's wr high and one has chaned to an a, so they muctv liked me enuf to give me such a low offer in the first place!

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I'll keep my King's & Lufbra offers and not bother at LSE then
    I can always try my hardest to get into a really good business school for my masters!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.