Lets not diss Kimmy

Watch this thread
Laomedeia
Badges: 21
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
With all the world dissing Kim Kong Un, no wonder he feels like nuking the world. I'd be the same too!

I suggest we all give Little Big Kimmie a big hug, well not a hug but a blow job. Would distract me while someone nicked my nucular wepons. We cannot stop fusion weapons tho! Coz like Kim Kong Un, according to astronomy books, once a stellar star collapses, it does so against its own gravity. It eventually reaches equilibrium.

The point of equilibrium can manifiest in 1 of 2 ways, depending on the power of Kim Uns can of beans. If Kim Kong Un had only 1 can of beans, the star may collapse into a neutron star.
But if Kim Kong UN has a real big bout of flatulence, the star will collapse way beyond the point that there is no gaps in between its individual molecules. (Even lead has loads!). We end up with a fu....................
username2393237
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (18)
31.03%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (22)
37.93%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
3.45%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (3)
5.17%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (4)
6.9%
I’m starting to consider my university options (7)
12.07%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (1)
1.72%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
1.72%

Watched Threads