devianen
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Is anyone doing A Level Edexcel Business if so how are you guys gonna revise theme 3 and theme 4 for the synoptic papers. The thing is for AS I got an A but I didn't do proper intense revision as I read over my notes and practiced few past papers especially concentrating on writing in context and A04 which was a week before the the theme 1 exam and theme 2 exam. However I know if I do this for A2 it would make me fail because theme 3 & 4 are definitely more content heavy and then you've got to memorise all those extra facts for those long synoptic questions.

*When School starts on the 6th I'll attach some really good power points with detailed teacher's notes and share my written notes along the way throughout the year. If anyone else has any resources feel free to share.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
moonlight2018
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
To revise I usually:
- use slideshows/docs my teacher uploads
- my own notes (handwritten or typed onto a doc then printed out)
- textbooks my teachers recommend
- past papers/mark schemes/examiner reports
- model answers/students answers with examiner commentary
- specimen papers & mark schemes
- getrevising, revision world, quizlet for Law I specifically use: sixthformlaw, elawstudent, elawresources.
(Original post by devianen)
Is anyone doing A Level Edexcel Business if so how are you guys gonna revise theme 3 and theme 4 for the synoptic papers. The thing is for AS I got an A but I didn't do proper intense revision as I read over my notes and practiced few past papers especially concentrating on writing in context and A04 which was a week before the the theme 1 exam and theme 2 exam. However I know if I do this for A2 it would make me fail because theme 3 & 4 are definitely more content heavy and then you've got to memorise all those extra facts for those long synoptic questions.

*When School starts on the 6th I'll attach some really good power points with detailed teacher's notes and share my written notes along the way throughout the year. If anyone else has any resources feel free to share.
nunuhz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello devianen
I was just searching some questions and tips ppl have asked for business edexcel as level and I came across ur question. I am doing AS right now and am already done with paper 1. since u got an A in AS, u must have some idea of how much to score in one paper minimum so that when p2 is marked u get a mark matching or exceeding the grade boundary set for an A. Is getting in mid 50s for both paper going to get sum1 an A or not?
cz our paper was quite difficult this year.
and plz kindly give some tips for scoring in p2 AS.
thankx

(Original post by devianen)

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (95)
13.83%
I'm not sure (32)
4.66%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (215)
31.3%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.33%
I'm not a current university student (329)
47.89%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise