Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Which one...
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Queenie123
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well, what are your other subjects? What do you want to do at university/ as a career? Which do you enjoy most? Off the top of my head, economics is more valued tha Psychology by some of the top universities, but it all depends on what you want to do

By the way, I'm taking both for A level at the moment
Jake2109
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
(Original post by Queenie123)
Well, what are your other subjects? What do you want to do at university/ as a career? Which do you enjoy most? Off the top of my head, economics is more valued tha Psychology by some of the top universities, but it all depends on what you want to do

By the way, I'm taking both for A level at the moment
My other subjects are Maths, Geography and Poltics. I don't know what I want to do for a degree or career. Which do you enjoy more? Which do you find easier? Also, is economics an essay based subject? Thanks
Queenie123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Jake2109)
My other subjects are Maths, Geography and Poltics. I don't know what I want to do for a degree or career. Which do you enjoy more? Which do you find easier? Also, is economics an essay based subject? Thanks
I like Psychology more, and I find it easier. Both economics and psychology are essay-based. I suggest reading both specifications -do you know which exam board you will be doing?- and choosing the one that you like the sound of the most
Jake2109
Rep:
?
(Original post by Queenie123)
I like Psychology more, and I find it easier. Both economics and psychology are essay-based. I suggest reading both specifications -do you know which exam board you will be doing?- and choosing the one that you like the sound of the most
Economics A - Edexcel
Psychology - AQA

I just can't decide between them :/
Queenie123
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Well, I can't tell you what to do Maybe you could speak with someone at your school? Also, one of the most important things is the teachers: if you don't like the teacher, you'll like the subject less, so maye you should talk to your economics and psychology teachers?
Habeebah
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
psychology for suree but it is really hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zystra
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Edexcel is one of the hardest exam boards for Economics (if you don't know what you're doing) but Maths and Politics will help a LOT when it comes to Economics and Economics will help you improve in politics too. I'd say Econ.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Birkbeck, University of London
    Undergraduate Open Day - Startford Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • University of Wolverhampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Mar '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (62)
15.12%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (41)
10%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
19.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.63%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (44)
10.73%
How can I be the best version of myself? (125)
30.49%

Watched Threads