The Student Room Group

College Induction? What is it?

Hey guys, I'm 16 and have my first college induction Thursday and I'm so nervous!! I wont know anyone at the college or on my course because I'm going straight into a Level 2 Course, What happens on Induction day? I got my Student ID when I enrolled but I'm so nervous about my induction, any help is appreciated guys x
EDIT: I have anxiety as well so I have no idea how to talk to people on the day, someone help before I lose my mind please lol.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by lorrainehughesx
Hey guys, I'm 16 and have my first college induction Thursday and I'm so nervous!! I wont know anyone at the college or on my course because I'm going straight into a Level 2 Course, What happens on Induction day? I got my Student ID when I enrolled but I'm so nervous about my induction, any help is appreciated guys x
EDIT: I have anxiety as well so I have no idea how to talk to people on the day, someone help before I lose my mind please lol.

They just show you where stuff is
Reply 2
Original post by lorrainehughesx

basically induction week you take few tests some could be based on gaming so its fun but others are maths and english to test your level of understanding the tests will be recorded and the results will be in your records nothing too important though no one will ask about it afterwards and the rest is just getting tk know the course maybe a checklist of things with your tutor and boom next week the real lessons begin

Quick Reply

Latest