The Student Room Group

UCL medicine A-level predicted grades

You guys that have accepted for medicine in UCL, what was your predicted grades?
Original post by Yasmangoola
You guys that have accepted for medicine in UCL, what was your predicted grades?

All you need is A*AA. Having any higher won't advantage you. If you don't get at least A*AA, you'll be rejected.
Reply 2
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
All you need is A*AA. Having any higher won't advantage you. If you don't get at least A*AA, you'll be rejected.

But I think they are going to rank the applicants base on their predicted grades, someone who has A*A*A* would be prioritized over someone Who has A*A*A and so on. Is this correct?
Do you know how do they call for interview? I mean if they first look for the grades and sort a number of students then looking at BMAT, again sorting a smaller number, after that reading the personal statements and then decide who to invite for the interview. Do they have a similar method or something? anyone knows how is their method?
But I think they are going to rank the applicants base on their predicted grades, someone who has A*A*A* would be prioritized over someone Who has A*A*A and so on. Is this correct?
Do you know how do they call for interview? I mean if they first look for the grades and sort a number of students then looking at BMAT, again sorting a smaller number, after that reading the personal statements and then decide who to invite for the interview. Do they have a similar method or something? anyone knows how is their method?

No advantage is given if you have predicted grades better than A*AA
Reply 4
that's the top uni for medicine so the higher the better
Reply 5
Does anyone know if UCL prefers non-sciences? I've been told they would prefer someone who took an arts/humanities subject over someone with only sciences.
Hey, does UCL accept foundation grades from other universities for Medicine?
Reply 7
Original post by Sultanalzarouni
Hey, does UCL accept foundation grades from other universities for Medicine?

I am afraid they don't
I am afraid they don't

Does that mean that if I was at King's for foundation and took the BMAT I cannot apply for UCL MED?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending