The Student Room Group

mood boards - gcse art

i'm finishing off my development pages for my final piece, and my teacher recommended a mood board. if you've done gcse art, can you explain to me what it is/is for and possibly send me photos of them? i'm a bit confused and i'm hoping to get it done by the end of today.

thank yooouuuuu (:
It's like a big page of things that inspired you to do what you did with your final piece. Put textures, colours, objects, pictures of the artist's work that you are using, and different media that you will use.

You can also add annotations, commenting on what inspired you.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by lalliboo
It's like a big page of things that inspired you to do what you did with your final piece. Put textures, colours, objects, pictures of the artist's work that you are using, and different media that you will use.

does it have to be really big? i was hoping i didn't need more than an a3 page ://
Original post by bellions
does it have to be really big? i was hoping i didn't need more than an a3 page ://

No it can be as big as you want it, but usually it has quite a few elements to it,
Reply 5
Original post by lalliboo
No it can be as big as you want it, but usually it has quite a few elements to it,

ah ok, thank you! you've been really helpful :smile:
Original post by bellions
ah ok, thank you! you've been really helpful :smile:

You're welcome! Glad I could help.

Quick Reply

Latest