The Student Room Group

Not looking forward to sixth form...

I'm dreading it because you've got to study for A Levels whilst making new friends at the same time and getting to know people (my school doesn't have a sixth form).
but surely that's what makes sixth form exciting? (; at the end of day, try not to be too nervous or overthink it, everyone will be in the same boat and i am sure that you will have a great time, meet lots of new people and most importantly, do really well in your work.

just make sure that you balance everything correctly and always prioritise your work because that's what's going to get you places in the future!

good luck and let me know how things go! x
Original post by cricinfo
I'm dreading it because you've got to study for A Levels whilst making new friends at the same time and getting to know people (my school doesn't have a sixth form).

Hey don't worry, it's completely natural to feel that way. It's a bit daunting and a scary prospect, but I guarantee you will settle in just fine. Sixth form is a really enjoyable time in your life I think, you get to focus on a few subjects you'll hopefully love, whilst speaking to people from different backgrounds who all love different things. Rather than feel apprehensive towards A levels and meeting new people, try thinking of the positives! You could potentially make some friends for life and go through the tough times that A levels can bring together!

Plus, think of all the boring subjects you've just got rid of, you can now focus on a select few that will hopefully pave the way for your future, which I feel is quite exciting! :biggrin: it might take a bit of getting used to, but I think you'll really enjoy yourself :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest