The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

UEA accommodation

Does anyone know how far it is/how long it takes to walk from Kett house to the bob champion building.
I'd estimate about half an hour but I've never actually walked there myself. A UEA visitors guide says 20-30 minutes from the main car park to Bob Champion and the car park is just down the road from Kett. Would recommend walking it as a practice before your first class though esp if you're a fresher because sometimes the UEA signs are confusing
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Original post by literaryromantic
I'd estimate about half an hour but I've never actually walked there myself. A UEA visitors guide says 20-30 minutes from the main car park to Bob Champion and the car park is just down the road from Kett. Would recommend walking it as a practice before your first class though esp if you're a fresher because sometimes the UEA signs are confusing

Thank you very much, I've been offered Kett house for my first year and it's quite expensive so I'm not sure whether to take it but if I reject it then I don't know what I could be stuck with? Any suggestions?
I didn't stay in Kett myself but I stayed in Britten which is another ensuite campus so probably very similar and it was absolutely lovely. But I understand it's quite expensive and it's worth working out whether you'd really be able to afford it before you agree, definitely. You could try calling the accommodation office and seeing if they could explain what your other options would be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending