The Student Room Group

The Michiyo Mysteries

WELCOME TO
THE MICHIYO MYSTERIES
21361238_2000199016931076_1237593778_n.png
Who are you? :confused:
Hi, I am Michiyo! On TSR, I am a schnitzel CA in Chat and Forum Games. As of 9th October, I am also a CA in Books, literature and comics. :blushing: In real life, I am the High Priestess of the Schnitzel God a Romanian student who is just starting university.

What course are you studying and where?
I will study International Relations at Essex. In addition, I will study Japanese on the side as part of my university's Languages For All programme.

Why did you start this blog?
Free pizza! As a quest to see if I can actually make magnificent memories in school for once!

How will this blog work?
I will post weekly or fortnightly. All the entry titles will be references to pop culture, books, theories, and so forth. Each entry will begin with a short fact sheet (what the title references, the period of time covered, mood, and smiley), ending with a TL;DR to summarise everything. :h:

Entries:
Entry 1 Stressed Out
Entry 2 Spite of Despondence
Entry 3 Finding Michiyo
Entry 4 The Only Way Is Essex
Entry 5 The Calm Before the Storm
Entry 6 send help
Entry 7 The Birthday Party
Entry 8 Candide
Entry 9 Keep Swinging Until You Got Nothing Left
Entry 10 The Audacity of Hope
Entry 11 Home is Where the Heart is
Entry 12 There'll be peace when you are done
Entry 13 The world isn't as cruel as you take it to be.

P.S.: Credit to @CheeseIsVeg for the picture and to Cheese, @Jack22031994, and @IKEAPanda37 for helping me with the title. You rock!

If anyone wants to be on/off the tag list, feel free to tell me! :bigsmile: Below is the current tag list, composed of people who told me they want to be added, added me to their tag list or might be interested.

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Michiyo
x

I Know I rock :cool:

Lookinf forward to it! :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Posting to Subscribe, love it so far! :love:

You go Michi!! :yep:
(edited 6 years ago)
Thanks for the tag! Hope you have an amazing time at uni :h:
Kool beans:cool:

Lovely thread.:h:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 5
Do you think you can get schnitzel pizza? :tongue:
Original post by Michiyo

WELCOME TO
The Michiyo Mysteries

Hi, I am Michiyo! On TSR, I am a schnitzel CA in Chat and Forum Games. In real life, I am the High Priestess of the Schnitzel God a Romanian student who is just starting university.
I will study International Relations at Essex. In addition, I will study Japanese on the side as part of my university's Languages For All programme.
Why did you start this blog? Free pizza! As a quest to see if I can actually make magnificent memories in school for once!
How will this blog work?
I will post weekly or fortnightly. Also, all the entry titles will be references to pop culture, books, theories, and so forth.

P.S.: Credit to @CheeseIsVeg for the picture and to Cheese, @Jack22031994 , and @IKEAPanda37 for helping me with the title. You rock!

If anyone wants to be on/off the tag list, feel free to tell me! Below is the current tag list, composed of people who told me they want to be added, added me to their tag list or might be interested.

Spoiler

PRSOM subbed! Love u Michiyo <3 beautiful thread :lovehug:
Reply 7
ooo defo keeping this on my watch list :h: give me entertainment :u:
Reply 8
Original post by Jack22031994

I Know I rock :cool:

Lookinf forward to it! :smile:

Original post by Steljoy
Posting to Subscribe, love it so far! :love:

You go Michi!! :yep:

Original post by Sonechka
Thanks for the tag! Hope you have an amazing time at uni :h:

Original post by 04MR17
Kool beans:cool:

Lovely thread.:h:

Original post by Kindred
Do you think you can get schnitzel pizza? :tongue:

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
PRSOM subbed! Love u Michiyo <3 beautiful thread :lovehug:

Original post by Kraggor
ooo defo keeping this on my watch list :h: give me entertainment :u:

Thank you all! :lovehug: I am truly flattered :colondollar: I hope it meets your expectations :fan:

And hahaha, good idea! :laugh: I will ask for a special Michiyo pizza made out of schnitzels if need be. :u:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)
I should be in if I dont leave Tsr yeah!:biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Lychee627
I should be in if I dont leave Tsr yeah!:biggrin:

Aww, thank you :lovehug:

Stay around, have fun, maybe start a Fresher's Blog yourself :ahee:
Original post by Michiyo
Aww, thank you :lovehug:

Stay around, have fun, maybe start a Fresher's Blog yourself :ahee:

I am having fun :tongue: I would if i was on Tsr much :lol: maybe you can though!
YASSSS @Michiyo :gah: :gah: :gah:
Looking so much forward to this :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
And your very welcome with advice for the blog name :lovehug:
Reply 13
Original post by IKEAPanda37
YASSSS @Michiyo :gah: :gah: :gah:
Looking so much forward to this :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
And your very welcome with advice for the blog name :lovehug:

Aww, glad you are :fan:

Once again, thank you so much! :lovehug:
Reply 14
@Mystelle has joined the MMMMM (The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories) family! :woo: Thank you and I am glad to have you here. :lovehug: May you find this an enjoyable read from beginning to end! :party:
Original post by Michiyo
@Mystelle has joined the MMMMM (The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories) family! :woo: Thank you and I am glad to have you here. :lovehug: May you find this an enjoyable read from beginning to end! :party:

Thank you for the warm welcome :suith: MMMMM is such a brilliant name :awesome: Your blog is starting to look great already, so pretty!
Reply 16
Original post by Mystelle
Thank you for the warm welcome :suith: MMMMM is such a brilliant name :awesome: Your blog is starting to look great already, so pretty!

It is my pleasure, dear :lovie:

Thank you! :adore:

It would not have been so pretty without @CheeseIsVeg :love:

This blog's abbreviation is MMMMM because pizza is just mmmmm :pizza: :drool: And because my username starts with M and I had no idea whether to name this The Michiyo Mysteries or Michiyo Makes Magnificent Memories, so I just combined them to get The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories, but that is beside the point.
Original post by Michiyo
It is my pleasure, dear :lovie:

Thank you! :adore:

It would not have been so pretty without @CheeseIsVeg :love:

This blog's abbreviation is MMMMM because pizza is just mmmmm :pizza: :drool: And because my username starts with M and I had no idea whether to name this The Michiyo Mysteries or Michiyo Makes Magnificent Memories, so I just combined them to get The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories, but that is beside the point.

THE MICHIYO MYSTERIES
Making Magnificent Memories

:suith:

Original post by Michiyo

WELCOME TO
THE MICHIYO MYSTERIES

Hi, I am Michiyo! On TSR, I am a schnitzel CA in Chat and Forum Games. In real life, I am the High Priestess of the Schnitzel God a Romanian student who is just starting university.

Why did you start this blog?
Free pizza! As a quest to see if I can actually make magnificent memories in school for once!

How will this blog work?
I will post weekly or fortnightly. Also, all the entry titles will be references to pop culture, books, theories, and so forth.

P.S.: Credit to @CheeseIsVeg for the picture and to Cheese, @Jack22031994, and @IKEAPanda37 for helping me with the title. You rock!

If anyone wants to be on/off the tag list, feel free to tell me! Below is the current tag list, composed of people who told me they want to be added, added me to their tag list or might be interested.

Spoiler

yesss
Reply 19
Original post by wolfmoon88
yesss

Aww, thank you for following :hugs: Oh, how I love you, wolfmoony-chan :lovehug:

P.S.: I will totally follow yours next year. :biggrin:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply