• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:

WELCOME TO
    THE MICHIYO MYSTERIES
    Name:  21361238_2000199016931076_1237593778_n.png
Views: 73
Size:  295.8 KB
    Who are you? :confused:
    Hi, I am Michiyo! On TSR, I am a schnitzel CA in Chat and Forum Games. As of 9th October, I am also a CA in Books, literature and comics. :blushing: In real life, I am the High Priestess of the Schnitzel God a Romanian student who is just starting university.

What course are you studying and where?
    I will study International Relations at Essex. In addition, I will study Japanese on the side as part of my university's Languages For All programme.

Why did you start this blog?
    Free pizza! As a quest to see if I can actually make magnificent memories in school for once!

How will this blog work?
    I will post weekly or fortnightly. All the entry titles will be references to pop culture, books, theories, and so forth. Each entry will begin with a short fact sheet (what the title references, the period of time covered, mood, and smiley), ending with a TL;DR to summarise everything.

Entries:
    Entry 1 – Stressed Out
    Entry 2 – Spite of Despondence
    Entry 3 – Finding Michiyo
    Entry 4 – The Only Way Is Essex
    Entry 5 – The Calm Before the Storm

P.S.: Credit to CheeseIsVeg for the picture and to Cheese, Jack22031994, and IKEAPanda37 for helping me with the title. You rock!

If anyone wants to be on/off the tag list, feel free to tell me! :bigsmile: Below is the current tag list, composed of people who told me they want to be added, added me to their tag list or might be interested.
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    x

I Know I rock :cool:

Lookinf forward to it!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Posting to Subscribe, love it so far! :love:

You go Michi!! :yep:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the tag! Hope you have an amazing time at uni
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Kool beans:cool:

Lovely thread.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you can get schnitzel pizza?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

WELCOME TO
    The Michiyo Mysteries

Hi, I am Michiyo! On TSR, I am a schnitzel CA in Chat and Forum Games. In real life, I am the High Priestess of the Schnitzel God a Romanian student who is just starting university.
    I will study International Relations at Essex. In addition, I will study Japanese on the side as part of my university's Languages For All programme.
    Why did you start this blog? Free pizza! As a quest to see if I can actually make magnificent memories in school for once!
    How will this blog work?
    I will post weekly or fortnightly. Also, all the entry titles will be references to pop culture, books, theories, and so forth.

P.S.: Credit to CheeseIsVeg for the picture and to Cheese, Jack22031994 , and IKEAPanda37 for helping me with the title. You rock!

If anyone wants to be on/off the tag list, feel free to tell me! Below is the current tag list, composed of people who told me they want to be added, added me to their tag list or might be interested.
    PRSOM subbed! Love u Michiyo <3 beautiful thread :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    ooo defo keeping this on my watch list give me entertainment
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack22031994)

I Know I rock :cool:

Lookinf forward to it!
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    Posting to Subscribe, love it so far! :love:

You go Michi!! :yep:
    (Original post by Sonechka)
    Thanks for the tag! Hope you have an amazing time at uni
    (Original post by 04MR17)
    Kool beans:cool:

Lovely thread.
    (Original post by Kindred)
    Do you think you can get schnitzel pizza?
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    PRSOM subbed! Love u Michiyo <3 beautiful thread :lovehug:
    (Original post by Kraggor)
    ooo defo keeping this on my watch list give me entertainment
    Thank you all! :lovehug: I am truly flattered I hope it meets your expectations :fan:

And hahaha, good idea! :laugh: I will ask for a special Michiyo pizza made out of schnitzels if need be.

Spoiler:
    Show

Just kidding, I would stick to pepperoni, ham, and chicken

ReputationRep:
    I should be in if I dont leave Tsr yeah!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lychee627)
    I should be in if I dont leave Tsr yeah!
    Aww, thank you :lovehug:

Stay around, have fun, maybe start a Fresher's Blog yourself :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Aww, thank you :lovehug:

Stay around, have fun, maybe start a Fresher's Blog yourself :ahee:
    I am having fun I would if i was on Tsr much :lol: maybe you can though!

ReputationRep:
    YASSSS Michiyo :gah: :gah: :gah:
    Looking so much forward to this
    And your very welcome with advice for the blog name :lovehug:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IKEAPanda37)
    YASSSS Michiyo :gah: :gah: :gah:
    Looking so much forward to this
    And your very welcome with advice for the blog name :lovehug:
    Aww, glad you are :fan:

Once again, thank you so much! :lovehug:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Mystelle has joined the MMMMM (The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories) family! :woo: Thank you and I am glad to have you here. :lovehug: May you find this an enjoyable read from beginning to end! :party:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Mystelle has joined the MMMMM (The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories) family! :woo: Thank you and I am glad to have you here. :lovehug: May you find this an enjoyable read from beginning to end! :party:
    Thank you for the warm welcome :suith: MMMMM is such a brilliant name :awesome: Your blog is starting to look great already, so pretty!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mystelle)
    Thank you for the warm welcome :suith: MMMMM is such a brilliant name :awesome: Your blog is starting to look great already, so pretty!
    It is my pleasure, dear :lovie:

Thank you! :adore:

It would not have been so pretty without CheeseIsVeg :love:

This blog's abbreviation is MMMMM because pizza is just mmmmm :pizza: :drool: And because my username starts with M and I had no idea whether to name this The Michiyo Mysteries or Michiyo Makes Magnificent Memories, so I just combined them to get The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories, but that is beside the point.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    It is my pleasure, dear :lovie:

Thank you! :adore:

It would not have been so pretty without CheeseIsVeg :love:

This blog's abbreviation is MMMMM because pizza is just mmmmm :pizza: :drool: And because my username starts with M and I had no idea whether to name this The Michiyo Mysteries or Michiyo Makes Magnificent Memories, so I just combined them to get The Michiyo Mysteries: Making Magnificent Memories, but that is beside the point.

THE MICHIYO MYSTERIES
    Making Magnificent Memories

:suith:

• Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    The smart and quiet Plagioclase has joined The Michiyo Mysteries and the MMMMM family! :party: Thank you a lot :cry2: I am so happy to have you here, Plagioclase :lovie: Looking forward to learning more Japanese over the course of this blog so we can have more conversations in it :awesome:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

WELCOME TO
    THE MICHIYO MYSTERIES

Hi, I am Michiyo! On TSR, I am a schnitzel CA in Chat and Forum Games. In real life, I am the High Priestess of the Schnitzel God a Romanian student who is just starting university.

Why did you start this blog?
    Free pizza! As a quest to see if I can actually make magnificent memories in school for once!

How will this blog work?
    I will post weekly or fortnightly. Also, all the entry titles will be references to pop culture, books, theories, and so forth.

P.S.: Credit to CheeseIsVeg for the picture and to Cheese, Jack22031994, and IKEAPanda37 for helping me with the title. You rock!

If anyone wants to be on/off the tag list, feel free to tell me! Below is the current tag list, composed of people who told me they want to be added, added me to their tag list or might be interested.
    yesss

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.