Imperial college vs Queen's Mary London

Watch
olguita
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
hey all,
have a quick question.. recently got accepted to both, Queens Mary, and Imperial College London MSc programme in Ecology and Evolution (QMU) and Conservation Science (ICL). Perhaps, some of you guys are familiar with any of this courses ? not sure which proposal to accept. I am aware of the high ranking of Imperial but also of high Queens scientific output.. thanks for any help!
gayboi2000
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by olguita)
hey all,
have a quick question.. recently got accepted to both, Queens Mary, and Imperial College London MSc programme in Ecology and Evolution (QMU) and Conservation Science (ICL). Perhaps, some of you guys are familiar with any of this courses ? not sure which proposal to accept. I am aware of the high ranking of Imperial but also of high Queens scientific output.. thanks for any help!
oi you wont sum bukkake
Gambit150
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
i would say imperial as employers would prefer a imperial graduate
StealingThunder
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by olguita)
hey all,
Maybe search for *course name* module summary *university name* and compare the content since people here don't seem to know?
Whether you will enjoy / be good at / work hard for a course is more important than the institution. If the QMU course is more suited to you then a 1st from there looks better than a 2:1 from Imperial if you don't like the course.
Best of luck making your decision xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (25)
20.66%
No (96)
79.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed