Provisional driving license

Watch
Faisal26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Yesterday I applied for a provisional driving license but could not provide the passport number because it is with my dad who is in another country at the moment. I provided them with the NI number instead but I’m worried about there not being any photo on the provisional as I have seen people’s license and it has their passport photo on the license and so because I didn’t post the passport number will there be no photo on my license?
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Why is your passport in another country to the one you are currently in?
fxlloutboyy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
They send you a form to attach an image to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Faisal26)
Yesterday I applied for a provisional driving license but could not provide the passport number because it is with my dad who is in another country at the moment. I provided them with the NI number instead but I’m worried about there not being any photo on the provisional as I have seen people’s license and it has their passport photo on the license and so because I didn’t post the passport number will there be no photo on my license?
I believe the DVLA will send you some extra forms through the post so you can affix a passport photograph (must be countersigned) on there, alongside some other documents

https://www.gov.uk/id-for-driving-licence
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
As above, you will receive an application form in the post to complete - you will have to attach a photograph to it.
waqas_hussain98
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You will be sent an letter form the DVLA asking for a photo of yourself. You then have to add a passport size photo to the envelope. Don't Worry kid
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (66)
14.77%
I'm not sure (16)
3.58%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (151)
33.78%
I have already dropped out (8)
1.79%
I'm not a current university student (206)
46.09%

Watched Threads